4

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, Mr. Kim. I apologize for my brother's behavior. I'll make sure he will definitely concentrate in class and stop taking nonsense." Jiyeon smiles at the principal before her as her eyes busily glare at the two guys standing at the corner. Chanyeol is fidgeting. And Sehun?
He simply just pale at the thought of dying in her hands. What will his dead be? Being drowned? Tickling to dead? Poison food? She punishes him for being a bad boy and won't let him cu---- woah stop right there!!!! Stop. Sehun blinks his eyes and looks at his shoes, only to notice something worse.
Jiyeon bows at the principle and grabs Chanyeol by his ears before dragging him outside. Sehun awkwardly walks behind them and tries to find excuses to make an escape.
"So what were you guys talking about? ?" Jiyeon asks.
"No!!" Both Chanyeol and Sehun yell out in defense as Jiyeon raises her eyebrow at them.
"We were planning to have a movie marathon tonight." Chanyeol says.
"And you just need to discuss it right in the middle of studying." Jiyeon smiles.
"Ah, emmm oh, I have class, noona. Bye." Chanyeol rushes off, leaving his friend behind. Sehun stands still under her gaze, too afraid to move,
"Why are you still here? Don't you have any class?" Jiyeon asks. Sehun snaps his head up to look at her before lowering it again.
"Hmm, yes, noona."
"Then go." She says and walks off. Sehun sniffs and smiles dreamily at how wonderful she smell.
"I gotta grab a plastic and save her smell in it."
What a weirdo.

 

 

 

"Urgh!!!!!" Jiyeon slams her pencil down with a groan. She looks at her sketch and lets out a small sigh.
"Why can't I get any new ideas? These design look so boring." Jiyeon silently whines and rips her paper apart.
*drip drip*
"Oh ." She curses as she grabs some tissues nearby and sticks it in her nostril.
When she looks down at her sketch, it's a mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter