3

Noona type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's her second day in Seoul. Yep, imagine the girl waking up like a princess with no bed hair and a happy smile on her face. 
LIE!!!!!!!
Jiyeon wakes up with her hair sticking to different direction and that kind of grumpy face.
She yawns loudly before pulling the duvet over her head and continues sleeping. However, someone has decided to ruin the peaceful slumber she has.
"NOONA!!!!" She groggily groans. Chanyeol pouts his lip.
"Aww come on, noona. Wake up. I'll be late for school. You said you'll send me to school and treat me breakfast, right. Come on, wake up." He climbs on her bed before shaking her wildly on the shoulder. 
Thud-
"Ow." Jiyeon has successfully kicks her brother off the bed.
"Go wait downstairs and I'll be ready in a sec." she says and goes right into the bathroom. Meanwhile, Chanyeol's eyes widen once he sees his sister in a thin nightgown.
"She's your sister, Park Chanyeol. She's your sister."

 

 

 

"Slowly, Chanyeol, slowly. No one is gonna steal your food." Jiyeon scolds her brother as the said guy keeps on galloping like a horse.
"But it's really delicious." He says.
"It's just a damn pancake with honey." Jiyeon says and slices her toast. 
"And it's my favorite. I've never thought you would remember this." Chanyeol wipes his mouth after he's done in like 2 minutes. 
"You're my brother or are you not?" 
"Hey, that's mean." He pouts and Jiyeon rolls her eyes.
"Anyway, noona. Sehun is sleeping over tonight. Is it okay?" He asks. Jiyeon raises her eyebrows and wipes her lip.
"Fine with me. Just be sure not to be so loud when you're to some model." Savage. That's what comes through Chanyeol's head as he goes red.
"We'll just gonna play video game. Stop your dirty mind, noona. Sheesh." Chanyeol makes a face. Jiyeon chuckles and leans closer to cup her adorable brother's cheeks.
"Chanyeol ah, you don't need to cover it up. Yoora unnie told me everything and even the name of the model you're to." That's it. His jaw is completely fell to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter