Chapter 4

Surprise

                Everything in this world did have a limit, didn’t it? Yes, it did and so did Jiyong having his own limits of acceptance. 

                Jiyong was beyond stunned that he practically lost all his voice and mind. He couldn’t even decide whether Seungri was pulling a prank on him or simply hate him too much that he forced Jiyong to do something so embarrassing.   

                “You look so beautiful.” Seungri smiled in satisfaction behind the frozen Jiyong. He patted Jiyong’s shoulder and hummed random tune happily as he tidied up all the things he’d used.

                “R-remind me again, why am I wearing all this?” Jiyong rooted in front of the mirror as he stared disbelievingly on his own reflection. “WHAT THE ARE YOU DRESSED ME IN?!!”

                “Big Bang’s almighty leader; G ing Dragon, do I have to remind you every single second? We’re going on a date on this perfectly sunny day.”

                “Oh My God, stop talking that crap already. I mean why on bloody Earth should I dress in a skirt and wear a ing wig?!”

                “Because it’s a date.” Seungri brought the box of makeup out of Jiyong’s room. He was determined to prove he was the gentleman that he had prepared and planned the date meticulously throughout the week.

                He picked Jiyong up in his apartment; complete with a bouquet of flowers, just like what he read in fic which was straightly thrown into the dustbin by Jiyong.  He even prepared Jiyong some clothes, shoes, and wig. He dressed Jiyong by himself. What a gentleman he was.

                “Okay, whatever. I’m just gonna change to a normal outfit.”

                “Wait, what?! After all the time I spent on you? Seriously, Hyung?” Seungri quickly caught Jiyong’s wrist to stop him from changing. “Listen, Hyung. You’re not allowed to change because:

1.) This date happens to prove you I’m the gentleman. So you’re the one wearing skirt.

2.) VIPs won’t notice you. They recognize you as a man not a woman.

3.) Didn’t you once said in broadcast you’d like to date me if you were a girl? So this will be an opportunity for you to know how it feels to date me. We’re killing two birds with one stone.”

                “Those are not reasons for you to dress me as a girl!!”

                “Yes, they are. Hyung, don’t you think it’ll be chaotic if VIPs catch us?”

                “Then, why don’t you dress as girl instead of me?”

                “I’m more muscular, they’ll realize I’m a man right away. Besides, I am the gentleman today.”

                Jiyong sank in Seungri’s words before finally letting out a long sigh. The date indeed was prompted to stress how Seungri was also a gentleman.

                He looked at the mirror once again; leather jacket, pink skirt, long wig, pink flat shoes. He couldn’t help but cringe at his own reflection although he secretly thanked God for not being forced to wear high heels.

                “Fine.”

                “That’s why you’re my favorite hyung.”

                “Pull that smug smirk off your face or I swear I’ll strangle you.”

                “You know you won’t have the heart to do it.”

---

                Jiyong could tell Seungri was trying hard to perfect the date. It was a big fat lie if he said he didn’t enjoy it. Seungri first took him to a small café for breakfast. He even set the mood by playing romantic songs all through their ride. It was awkward but Jiyong didn’t protest; he knew Seungri was trying his best.

                Seungri pulled to a halt and came out of the car in a rush. Jiyong looked at him quizzically. Seungri wasn’t the type to do things in a rush unless something wrong happened. With that thought, Jiyong immediately followed him to come out of his car.

                “Back in!!”

                “Eh?”

                “I said get back in the car!!” Seungri pushed the confused Jiyong into the car and closed it before opening it again. He held out his hand and flashed his signature smirk.

                Jiyong creased his eyebrow at him as he moved Seungri’s hand away. “Your hand blocks my way, you know.” He came out of the car and left Seungri to the café.

                He was an inch away from the café’s door when a strong arm dragged him back to Seungri’s car. He was shoved back into Seungri’s car.

                “Yah!! Seungri!!” Jiyong moved Seungri’s held out hand, feeling irritated for being dragged. He left him to the café and was shoved back in again.

                “Yah!! What the hell do you want?!” Jiyong raised his hand and attempting to move Seungri’s hand like he’d done earlier. This time, Seungri stopped him and glared at him, gesturing him to look at his open hand.

                “Hand!”

                “Ri, let me get it clear. I’m not a girl so you don’t have to do this thing. I can walk on my own.”

                “No, I’ll do everything happened in the fic.” Seungri looked at Jiyong with his piercing stare, leaving the latter no choice but to accept it. Jiyong knew that there was no use on fighting him in time like this.

                “Fine, just this once.”  Jiyong gave in and accepted Seungri’s hand.

                The café door bell chimed as Seungri pushed the door open and led Jiyong inside. The employee swiftly greeted them and ushered them to the seat Seungri’d booked. Again, they bickered; Seungri was insisting on pulling the chair for Jiyong. Yet again, Jiyong gave in and let him did what he wanted to.

                The food came out in almost no time. All kind of Jiyong’s favorites were served in front of them that they basically took no time to stuff their mouth. After all, it’s not early anymore since Seungri took quite some time to get the rebellious dragon cornered and tamely wore his skirt.

                “Hyung, you got stains on your face.” Seungri giggled and took a tissue. He got up from his seat, leaning toward the leader.

                “Do I? Where?” Jiyong tried to wipe off the dirt by himself, but he failed as he kept on missing the stain since he practically couldn’t see its position.

                “Let me.” Seungri promptly moved forward, attempting to stop Jiyong and wiped the stain himself.

                But since it wouldn’t be spiced up if things went smoothly, Seungri messed up his own perfectly planned date. He was leaning to his leader too hastily that his hand accidentally bumped into Jiyong’s mug, stopping all activity and coaxing all eyes to look at it.            

.

.

                The coffee spilled and so did the atmosphere around them changed.

---

                “Hey, hey, it’s fine. Neither of us got spilled.” Jiyong patted Seungri’s back who was now sitting behind the wheel.

                Seungri had been silent since the unwanted little accident happened. He seemed as if he was in deep thought; so deep that Jiyong couldn’t even reach him.

                “Ri, it’s fine really—“

                *Chu*

                “R-Ri?!!!” Jiyong quickly pulled his hand away. He was surprised; he didn’t expect his maknae would take his hand and planted a quick kiss.

                Seungri reservedly got his attention back to the road, ignoring Jiyong. He was gripping the steer tightly, trying not to blink rapidly like he always did whenever he was nervous.

                “What was that for?”  Jiyong demandingly stare at the man beside him.

                “We did it in fan fictions.”

 

                “Well…” Jiyong stretched out his arm.

                “What?” Seungri creased his eyebrow, oblivious of the dragon motive.

 

                “Kiss it. You’ve failed earlier, right? Do it right this time.”

                “Ah, Hyung!! You need to do it secretly and unexpectedly!! That’s how it’s done in fan fictions!!”

                “Okay, okay, whatever.” Jiyong rolled his eyes at Seungri’s statement. He leant forward and the radio. Feeling sick of the cheesy songs being played, Jiyong took out Seungri’s cassettes case and happily flipped through it, choosing which cassette to pick.

                Seungri’s eyes caught Jiyong who was lost in his own world. A small smile escaped his lips as he watched Jiyong delightfully pushed the cassette inside and sang along with it. His nodded his head, following the song rhythm while closing his eyes and relaxing.

                So Seungri decided Jiyong was enough off guard. He inhaled deeply and took Jiyong’s hand. He gently planted a soft kiss; slowly closing his eyes and brushed his lips against Jiyong’s delicate knuckle. He didn’t know what happened but he somehow felt the kiss was right. He felt so full of affection just by pressing his lips on the elder’s hand.

 

                “RI!!! YOUR RIGHT!!!”

                Seungri was harshly pushed aside as he quickly regained back his original position, cursing and swerved his steer to the left side in a rush upon realizing a motorcyclist suddenly appeared out of nowhere in heavenly fast speed. Gladly he managed to swerve his car in the right time just before the motorcyclist scratched his car.

 

                “JUST ING FOCUS ON YOUR DRIVING,RI!!! I STILL WANT TO LIVE A LONG LIFE!! WE HAVEN’T EVEN HAD OUR COMEBACK!!!”

---

                “Yah, yah, Seungri!! You know I hate horrors. Don’t you remember that time we went to the ghost house during our Alive promotion?”

                “I do.” Seungri ignored the complaining leader as he talked to the staff. He took the big package of popcorn from the staff and handed it to Jiyong. “There you go. Your favorite; cheese flavor.”

                “Then if you remember they scared the sh*t out of me, Why would you still bring me to watch horror?!” Jiyong pulled the popcorn forcefully from Seungri, pouting as he wanted to show his objection against Seungri’s choice of movie.

                 “Fan fictions suggest me to pick horror movies when going out for dates.” Seungri held Jiyong’s hand and showed off his triumph smile. He dragged the dragon all the way to the theatre, ignoring eyes watching them. “There’s me, okay, Hyung? No need to worry.”

                “That’s the problem; there you are. That gets me even more worry than I should have been.”

                “Yah!! What was that supposed to mean?”

                “Just wait; you’ll soon know what I meant.” Jiyong rolled his eyes and let himself dragged by the panda to their respective seats.

                 He just somehow knew the movie must be bringing problem.

.

.

.