Nine

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You hold Nayeon 's picnic basket after finishing up eating. Nayeon has such a bubbly personality that you can't stop giving her weird stares. She is currently a film student in a renown university in Seoul. You observe how confident and playful she is the entire time you spent with her.

 

"Oppa, let's sit for a while. It's really too hot today!" Nayeon whines at you.

You comply with her, putting down your stuffs near her. "Hold on here for a sec, I'll be back soon." you say to her.

"Where are you going? Toilet? Don't take long, oppa..." you just purse your lips and take your leave.

You come back with two ice creams on your hands, "Here, Nayeon ssi. I hope you like chocolate."

"You bought it just now?" she looks rather surprised.

"Yeah, you said it was hot. So I thought this might help." you say as you unwrap your mint ice cream.

"Does this mean we are on a date, then?" once again, she blurts what is on her mind which takes you by surprise. The look on her face is pure of innocence which makes you realize that she is asking the question seriously.

"Date?? Why?" you furrow your brows at her.

"Well.. you know.. People always have ice cream when they are on a date, right?" she shrugs saying that to you with an earnest look on her face.

You get speechless at her cutesy expression, "...is that... like.. your dating rule or something?"

Thinking for a while she finally says, "Maybe.."

"Then give it back to me." you jokingly try to take Nayeon's ice cream from her hand.

"Nooo! You cannot take back something you've already given to someone else!" she squeals from your sudden movement, protecting her precious ice cream.

"Eat it fast before it melts then." you chuckle at her cute reactions.

 

Both of you enjoy your ice creams while taking a walk towards one of her favourite spots. You take some of her photos along the way, she giggles when you snap her pics asking you to show it to her.

 

"You do make a good model, actually." you show her some of the pics you took.

"And you, a decent photographer." she sounds impressed. "But delete these photos, I look weird there!"

"Fine.." you grant her wish

"Oppa, we're here. Mapo Bridge!" she suddenly grabs onto your arm.

You take off your eyes from the camera and see the stunning view of the city. "Mapo Bridge?" you faintly remember hearing about this place.

"Yes, one of the best places to see sunset in Seoul." she smiles at you sweetly.

"Aah.. sure.." it takes you a while before you realize that this was what she wanted all along. "You want me to take a picture of you here?"

"Can you make me look pretty?" she asks playfully.

"You already look pretty, Nayeon ssi." you tell her calmly, preparing to take a picture.

"You better stop saying that, you might really fall for me later!" she pouts playfully hearing your joke, you chuckle at her.

 

After taking several pictures at the bridge, you watch the sunset with Nayeon who finally falls silent for a change. You lean on the bridge with your arms supporting you *When was the last time I ever had the time to do this sort of thing?* you ponder silently.

 

"Nayeon ssi.." you say slowly.

"Yes?" she turns to look at you.

"Thank you for taking me here." you say while still watching the sunset, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter