Thirteen

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You open your eyes, finding yourself lying on the bed with Momo by your side. She rests her head on your chest, sleeping soundly with her hands wrap around you. Not wanting to wake her up, you cautiously try rolling her over to the side in hope to make your way out of her flat without meeting her housemates. Right when you are about to move, Momo slowly opens her eyes making you freeze in your track. She buries her face into your chest as she whines softly.

 

"Momo.." you finally break your silence, calling her softly. She raises her head to look at your face, looking sheepish.

"Morning, oppa.." she says, still half sleeping.

"How.. are you feeling?" you feel rather uncomfortable at the whole situation and try to come up with whatever conversation your brain could currently manage.

"Mmh.. Headache.." she whines with a rather pained look, snuggling against your body. Your hand instantly her head to comfort her. After a few moments of silence, you lift her head and look into her eyes.

"About last night.." you start, wanting to get your guilt out of your mind. "I'm sorry, I should've stopped it from..."

To your surprise, Momo cuts you off with a kiss. "You don't need to apologize." she states, "I started it, besides it was good for me." she gives you a reassuring smile before pecking your lips once more.

 

She gets up from the bed and starts dressing up herself in casual clothing. You reach for yours off the floor, quickly putting them on. You suddenly wince in pain and see that blood starts seeping through the thick bandage Momo puts on your wound.

 

"I'll get the bandage." looking concerned, she hurries out of her room. Sitting at the edge of Momo's bed, you hope that her housemates are not home to spare you from further awkwardness. Momo comes back quickly and helps you change your bandage. "Oppa, do you want to go to the hospital?" she says after redressing your wound.

"That's okay, really. I'll go by myself, you should rest." you stand up, wanting to go back home.

"But, your wound is quite deep." you catch a glimpse of guilt in her eyes. You sigh and cup her face with both hands.

"I've been in worse shape, trust me. I'll be fine." you smile as you look into her eyes. "Your housemates are home?" you add, trying to sound calm.

"They might still be in their room, it's Sunday after all." Momo tells you, still looking a bit concerned.

"I better get going now then." you awkwardly excuse yourself and hastily advance to your exit with Momo in tow. "Have a rest, Momo."

 

- back at your apartment -

 

Throwing your bag aside, you go to wash up right away. As you carefully remove the bandage wrapped around your arm, you observe the bleeding has been reduced significantly. 'That damned j*rk' you think as you hold back the pain from the gash upon contact with water. Done with showering, you go back to your room and tend your wound once more. You see a notification showing up on your phone.

 

Dahyun: Oppa, where are you now?

You: I'm at home, where are you?

Dahyun: Me and the others just had lunch together. We're going to go play in arcade, wanna come?

You: Sure, I'll be there soon.

 

Putting down your phone, you wonder who are going to be there. Despite Momo's assurance, you still feel awkward with her after what happened last night. Dressing up, you choose a long sleeved shirt to cover your injury so as to not raise concerned with the girls.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter