Two

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you are waiting for Dahyun in the kitchen with your morning coffee.

 

"Dahyun, we'll be late. Let's just go already..." you call out and take a sip from your cup. Dahyun has arranged for the both of you to take up Korean lesson. While you have tried to learn it by yourself before coming to Korea, Dahyun thinks taking up class not only will improve our language skills faster but also give you a chance to meet new people.

"Calm down.. We still have time.. It's not that far. Besides, I told you that my friend will be coming to pick us up."

"Uh huh. Where is she now then?" you say a bit impatient. Being late almost always making you nervous.

"She says that she is around the area now, let's go to outside so she can see us AND calm you down."

 

You roll your eyes, but a slight relieve washes through you. Just when you get out of the apartment building, a car glides through the street.

 

"Jeongyeon! How are you?" Dahyun exclaimes at the short-haired girl inside the car.

"Dahyun! Long time no see! Come hop on! We'll talk on the way."

"Right. Uh.. This is my cousin that I mentioned to you." Dahyun takes her seat and introduce you to her friend.

"Hello there, nice to meet you." you smile to the girl.

"Nice to meet you too. Hope you'll have fun during your stay!" Jeongyeon flashes her smile through the rearview mirror.

"Spending most of my time with Dahyun would not qualify as fun, to be honest with you." you joke, making Dahyun turns around to give you a dagger stare while pouting her lips.

"Hahaha. I know what you mean! It must be annoying to spend so much time with her!" Jeongyeon seems to be excited with you comment on her friend.

"Hey! How are you two ganging up on me right after just being introduced to each other?!" Dahyun complains and hits Jeongyeon on the arm.

"What can I say? Looks like your cousin and I are gonna get along well. So expect more of this later! You should hang out with me so she would not drive you completely mad." Jeongyeon smiles at you from the mirror.

 

You give her a thumb up and let the girls catch up on the ride. Jeongyeon looks chic with warm personality, her face looks small from the back. She is very bright and jokes around quite a lot with Dahyun. From their conversation you find out that Jeongyeon is the one who helped Dahyun arranging things before coming to Korea.

 

"So, we are here! I will meet you guys later. Remember how to get back home, tofu! Text me if you forget the way as I explained." Jeongyeon says outloud.

"Haha.. I know.. I know..." Dahyun chuckles at her friends while shaking her phone beside her face, making a cute expression.

"Thank you for the ride, Jeongyeon. Don't forget to save me from Dahyun's presence someday." you say jokingly, closing the car door.

"Sure! Get my phone number from Dahyun so we could arrange something later. Have a nice day, you two!" with that, Jeongyeon rides away.

 

Dahyun waves goodbye then turns to you "Let's go in, oppa."

You see that you are in front of Hanlim Korean Language School and follow your cousin through the door. 'How many foreigners are there in Korea, really?' you wonder to youself.

Dahyun goes directly to the reception to confirm about the class schedule. You decide to sit down nearby and try to read one of the magazine from the table. '.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter