Nineteen

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning could not have come fast enough.

Surviving another night, you find yourself back in class again. You sit in silence, trying to clear your mind while Dahyun is off somewhere right after leaving her stuffs on the seat in front of you.

 

"Oh. Good morning.."

 

The beautiful tanned girl walks into the room, seemingly surprise at finding out that someone else has been waiting in the room. You try to get yourself together and nod at her direction. As Tzuyu takes her seat next to yours, you can smell the scent of lily emanating from her directions.

 

"Uhm... Oppa?" she calls to you softly.

"...yes?" you turn your head to face her.

 

Tzuyu is looking at you with her pair of big eyes. A reminder of another set of familiar eyes you used to drowned into a long time ago.

 

"Oppa, will that be okay with you?"

"Huh?"

"Are you alright? You seem lost.."

"I-I'm fine." you avert your gaze from her pretty face. "You were saying?"

"Do you have time after class? I have a couple of questions for you."

You can feel your heart drops as she finishes her sentence. "Uh.. About what?"

Tzuyu smiles, a dimple naturally shows up at the side of her cheek. "About the class. I cannot seem to understand a couple of material in the book on my own."

"Oh, sure. I'll.. do what I can to help." you say a little unsure of yourself.

 

Tzuyu gives you one last smile before turning away from you. She has her book open and seemingly reviewing the class material on her own. You somehow find yourself staring at her from the side, unable to turn away as you observe her burying herself in her study. Tzuyu's eyes are fixated on her books that she pays no attention to her surroundings or the fact that you have been staring at her like an idiot.

You miss a moment like this. Although you have said times and again of how you enjoy spending time being alone, you kinda miss the moment of silence you got to spend with the girl you held so dearly in your heart. You ease the thought growing inside of your chest, accompanied by the burning feeling you thought you have managed to quell. A desire to hold the girl sitting beside you, completely unaware of how your heart is beating so fast everytime she comes across of your mind.

You try to blink away the swelling in your heart. 'I gotta stop doing this. If she catches me staring again, she will definitely think I'm a weirdo.' you reprimand yourself quietly in your head. 

But despite of your best effort, you can feel a smile is starting to creep up on your lips.

 

-after class-

 

"We'll be going then, oppa! See you at home!"

 

You wave Dahyun and the other girls goodbye, standing by the door with Jihyo beside you.

 

“Thank you for doing this, oppa. Remember to help Tzuyu reviewing chapter 4, she still seems lost on it.” Jihyo rambled on.

“Okay.. anything else?”

”Maybe you two could share some new words you know. If you have any trouble, just let me know on the next class.” Jihyu said cheerily.

“Alright, sure.”

”Thank you again for doing this. Promise I’ll treat you to a coffee someday.”

”You’re on. Oh, please make sure Dahyun goes back home safely.” you say with a smile.

 

Jihyo gives out a thumb up and closes the door behind her. You turn around and find that Tzuyu has been waiting for you on her seat. You notice how she always has specific mannerism in her every moves. She is sitting with her back straighten up while resting both hands on her lap. From your point of view, she looks like a girl brought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter