Six

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa! You're already here!" Dahyun exclaims seeing you waiting for her.

"Hmm.. You're off already?" you ask her.

"Just give me a minute, I'll change first." Dahyun hurriedly goes back inside. She comes back, giving you a cup of drink.

"What's this?" you eye the drink closely.

"It's Sikhye, you'll like it oppa. Drink up." she says, holding one of her own.

"Did you prepare this?" she nods, "Am I going to get tummy ache after?" you ask teasingly.

"Just try!" she starts hitting you playfully on your shoulder making you laugh.

 

Both of you stop by a convenience store to buy ingredients for dinner. Dahyun promises you to show what she has learned from her apprenticeship. She is busy picking up some stuffs while you are holding the shopping basket for her.

 

"Oh, Sana unnie!" you see that Dahyun is waving her hand to the fair skinned Japanese.

"Hello, you two.." Sana approaches you with a wide smile, crinkling her nose slightly.

"Are you alone, Sana ssi?" you look for the other Japanese.

"Yes, I am alone. Momo and Mina has not come home at this hour." she tells you.

"Just come with us then, unnie. We can shop together." Dahyun says all excited.

 

While Dahyun is looking for stuffs she needs, Sana walks beside you. You try to match her pace while she is checking her phone.

 

#KRRRSSSHHH#

 

The next thing you see is Sana's shocked face when she sees a falling product display next to her. Apparently she knocked over a display without realizing it. Her jaw drops open, one hand covering her wide open mouth. One of the store employee is rushing to the scene, Sana immediatelly apologize profusely. You put your shopping basket away and help the store employee to re-arrange the display. Even Dahyun is wide-eyed looking at the mess in the area.

 

"Oppa.. I'm sorry.. You must have been shocked." she bows after all of you managed to recover the display.

"...just remind me to never visit an antique shop with you." smiling, you try to cheer her up.

"Heehee.. Okay, call!" she brighten up at your quip.

"Fortunately nothing is broken." Dahyun seems relieved, still eyeing the display. You put your arms on her shoulder, dragging her to the cashier. Sana follows closely behind.

 

Sana starts sneezing hard once you get outside.

 

"Are you sick, unnie?" Dahyun put one of her hand gently on Sana's shoulder.

"Nonono.. It's just my allergy. I'm allergic to pollen, since it's still early summer..." she trails off, sneezing hard again.

"Don't you bring your medicine? Or something like a mask maybe?" you ask, tilting your head to see her face.

"I have taken it, but sometimes it just does not really work well. I will need a stronger one." she says in between her tiny sneezes.

"Come to our apartment then, I have some anti-allergy and mask. I'll walk you home after." you quickly suggest since your apartment is just around the corner. Dahyun takes Sana's shopping bags from her and lead her to the direction of your apartment.

 

You cannot help but feel bad of yourself for wanting to laugh at Sana's cute expression. You really think that she is the cutest one amongst the 3 Japanese girls in your class. Not only her looks, but her actions are also childlike which sends you such positive feelings everytime you observe her. Thinking about it again, Sana resembles the Japanese dog Shiba Inu. You smile at the thought from behind Sana a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter