Five

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the midst of your conversation with Jihyo, you catch Mina staring at you. She immediatelly turns away, starting to blush at your sudden fixation on her. Hiding your smile, you calmly pour some cold tea into her cup.

 

"Please have a drink, Mina." you offer her the cup with both hands, managing to maintain your composure.

"Ah.. thank you, oppa." she accepts and take a quick sip.

"Are you feeling hot, Mina? Your face is getting red." Jihyo says.

"Oh really? I guess I ate too much spicy food." Mina answers nervously.

"You sure you're alright, Minari? We can go home earlier if you're feeling unwell." Momo turns to her housemate, checking on her temperature.

"I'm fine.. Momoriiing..." Mina manages to show her gummy smile, whining in protest at Momo's perseverance to touch her forehead. The rest of you laugh at their fuss.

"I'll say let's just pay up and go back now, it's getting late anyway." Jihyo finally says.

"Right, I have to go to work early tomorrow." Sana adds, glaring at Momo and Mina "Keep it down tonight! Especially you, Momo! Stop teasing Mina and stay out of my room!" Sana points her finger at her Japanese friends who are giggling at her.

"I'm going to come to your room if I can't sleep later, Sanayaaa..." Momo starts her teasing.

"Nooo... Enough with the dramas! You'll get me hooked again! I always feel empty after we finish watching a drama!" Sana whines loudly.

"You sure have a fun loving housemates, Mina-chan." you quip to the quietest Japanese in front of you.

"Yes, it will be boring without them in the house. I would not know what to do without them around." she replies with her gummy smile. Sana and Momo continues to argue back and forth on the other side.

 

After paying your share, you say your goodbyes to the girls and go back home with Dahyun.

 

- The next morning -

 

Once again you woke up all alone in the apartment. Looking through your emails, you decide that today you'll go on a solo tour in the city. You put on your checkered shirt and jeans to dress comfortably then take out your camera from your room. Texting Dahyun, you tell her to give you her work address so you can pick her up after work. After tying up your sneakers, you're off on your way.

Walking alongside the infamous Han River, you take some photos of the breathtaking view. You used to be active in videography club, developing your long-forgotten hobby with your old camera that you've kept with you for years. During your photo-hunting session, you suddenly see a girl clumsily falling over on her way through your lense. You instantly run towards her to help.

 

"Miss, are you alright?" you rush to her side, holding her arm and and waist without much thinking.

"Aah.. yes.. I'm alright. Thank you.." she groans in pain, letting you to hoist her back up on her feet.

"Are you sure you can walk?" you show your concern towards the pretty lady. She looks like a cute bunny when she grins at you, embarrassed at her own clumsiness in such a public place.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure." she finally looks up to you. You notice her luscious tempting lips covered in red lipstick which makes you blink your eyes in your effort to avoid staring at them any longer. "Owh!" she screams after attempting to take a step, almost faltering back if not for your quick reflect to catch her.

"Seems li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter