Chapter 2

서울의 여름 (Summer In Seoul)

 

Image result for kim so eun

 

Chapter 2


 

"Your song is good?"

So eun is sitting cross-legged on the bed with a blanket wrapped around herbody as she stares puzzledly at Hye Sun who is sitting next to her. Her friend whose eyes peering down over her shoulder, staring back at So eun with her arms folded across her chest.

"I cannot believe you can only say that. Why you didn't ask for his autograph? " Hye Sun continues with an accusatory tone.

So eun groaned. "Maybe because yesterday I was upset and tired ... and my brain is like paralysis throughout the day." She holds her rather pale cheeks and shakes her head. "Right, it looks like my brain was completely paralyzed last night. How can I get in a car with two men whom I really don't know? And it was almost at the middle of the night. God, what have I done? I'm not that kind of person. No, no. I'm crazy. Thank goodness I'm still lucky. What if something happens? Yesterday? "

Hye Sun clicked her tongue. "Hey, you're not with a stranger. You're with Junho Lee. Why you didn't ask for his autograph? " She asked once again, this time in a strong condemnation tone.

"Junho is a stranger to me," So eun said firmly. "You know it anyway that I'm not his fan, so what's the point of asking his autograph? "

"Although you're not a fan, but you know your friend 'this one' (pointing at herself) is a huge fan of that guy, " Hye Sun said again as she pressed her palms against herchest. "I've been so faithful waiting for his appearance again for four years. At least you can ask him for his signature for me ... Not everyone can meet him directly you know that, right? And yesterday, either by what miracle, you met him, you talk to him, and he even drops you off with his car. "

"His friend's car," So eun interrupted. "His friend is also there."

Hye Sun ignores So eun. "You drive in with him. Haah, if I'm you, I'll- "

"Hey, Hye Sun!"

Hye Sun's attitude softens. "I know, I know. But next time you meet with him, don't forget to ask him for a signature. "

So eun lay down on the bed. "If I see him again," She mumbled softly. Her gaze was dreamy. "If I see him again."

Hye Sun fools around with So eun's quilt and then suddenly "Oh yeah, I heard Junho is actually gay. I don't know if the gossip is true or not, even though I can die of disappointment if he's actually gay, I still love him. Yesterday you met him directly. What do you think? His attitude is like what? Does he look normal? Does he look different? Does his appearance changed after years of his disappearance? "

So eun frowned and thought. "I don't know, I don't feel anything strange to him. Just ordinary. Ouch, I told you that yesterday I brain was paralyzed . I don't even remember what clothes he wore. "

Hye Sun looks at her friend in concern. "You're really useless. You're the only person that I know who has a fever in summer season. Your head still hurts? Or are you feeling okay now?"

So eun didn't answer that question. She was thinking of something else. Then, she bit her lips and ask, "Hye Sun, honestly what do you like about Junho Lee? Why are you so crazy about him? "

Hye Sun's smile widened. "Because he's handsome, funny, clever, he's good at singing, his voice is excellent-and because he wrote songs that is so romantic and touching. Oh yes, the new album will be launched shortly. Ah, I cannot wait. "

"So?"

Suddenly Hye Sun yells and makes So eun startled.

"Why? What's up? "So eun asks as she sees Hye Sun grabbing her bag that is lying on the rough floor and began searching for something in it.

"I'm stupid, stupid me," Hye Sun muttered repeatedly. "I should have known as soon as you told me. "

"What?" So eun asked in surprise.

Hye Sun takes out a tabloid and flips through the pages. "Well, try to look at this."

So eun saw an article entitled "Midnight Meeting" shown by Hye Sun and suddenly she shuddered. The article features two photos of Junho with a girl. Her face was not obvious, but So eun was certain that she can recognize herself. The woman who was with Junho in the photo is herself. God! What is this?

The first photo shows So eun and Junho coming out of the artist's home. So eun's head bowed when photographed so that her face was not visible. So eun recalls when Junho's friend is still inside the house so the person was not photographed.

The second photo is taken when Junho is opening the car door for her. The figure is not clear because of Junho's body blocked the view. So eun felt grateful because her face is not visible.

"I had time to forget this tabloid when I heard you were sick," said Hye Sun explained. "I should have guessed when you told me what happened to you last night, but strangely today my brain work so slow. The girl in the picture it is you, isn't? "

"Gosh," So eun mumbled in disbelief. "Who took these photos?"

"Junho is a famous singer," Hye Sun says in a I-am-miss-know-it-all attitude. "Of course many paparazzis are busy looking for news about him. And this one is a really great news. Here it is written you are officially Junho's lover. "

So eun shakes her head and returns the tabloid to Hye Sun. She's still shivering, "I'm not alone with Junho. Junho's friend is also with us, anyone who took this picture would also know that, but why is it like this? "

Hye Sun takes a deep breath. "I told you, Junho is a famous singer. Tabloids are looking for news that can get people's attention. If three of you are in the picture, there will be no such things as news like this one. "

So eun felt her body shiver. "Fortunately, my face is not visible. Hye Sun, I hope you will not tell anyone about my meeting with Junho. "

Hye Sun's eyebrows rose. "Why?"

So eun frowned and scratched her head. "It's good they made it a random gossip. Her lover? Me? I don't want to get involved with things like gossip with an artist .."

"Your head is still sick?" Hye Sun asked when she saw So eun is silent as she is holding her forehead.

So eun shook her head and smiled. "No, I'm getting better. I'm fine Hye Sun, you can go home and help your mother. It's lunchtime now. Eat at home with your mother who must be busy. "

"My mom worries about you too, so I'm allowed to stay longer. Oh yes, my mother already cooked porridge for you. I put it in the kitchen. You have to eat, understood? " Hye Sun said as she picked up her bag on the floor. She put it down and place her hands on So eun's forehead and murmured, "It's not hot, but you still have to take medication. Later in the afternoon I'll see you again. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me. "

"You're very kind, Hye Sun," So eun said with a smile. "Convey that I love your mother for cooking porridge for me. Ah, no. I should call her myself and thanked her. Oh yes, you have to remember, about my encounter with Junho last night, don't tell with anyone."

"Yes, yes, I know. You just relax. Rest a lot. Bye, "said

Hye Sun before getting out of So eun's room.

 

* * *

 

Junho stands by the big window of his manager's office which is on the 20th floor of a skyscraper. He looked out the window with both hands inserted into his pants pocket. He is not enjoying the scenery of the city of Seoul as he often does on ordinary days. This morning he saw on tabloids once again, posted articles commenting on his gay gossip. The gossip is propagating very fast. Soon he would be asked for an explanation. Paparazzis and reporters will chase him ... question him and demand for his response.

That's the risk for becoming an artist. The bad memories of the past came up again. When reporters filed thousands of unrelenting questions, when he felt so frustrated and had to hide and to calm himself down. Now, with the new gossip, his days are full of struggle will begin again ... or is it actually already started?

"Oh, Junho, you're here."

Junho is so busy with his own thoughts that he didn't notice his manager had entered the office. Goong Min walks over to his desk and puts a blue map on the table. "Have you been waiting for a long time?"

Junho shakes his head and goes to the chair at the table. "I just came in. What is it you wanna tell me to come here in the morning? "

Goong Min drapes his coat over the back of the chair and opens the binder he had put it the table. He took out a tabloid from it and ing it to Junho. Junho receives a tabloid that is in dismay, but so he look at the article that was in there, his face changed.

"What is this? How did they... It- "

Junho looks at his manager and who is now nodding. "Correct. This photo which was taken yesterday evening when we escorted the girl. "

Junho throws the tabloid to the table. "Good, one gossip still not quite apparent. " He sat down and leaned back in his chair. "How did they even get these photos?Do you think, the girl from yesterday made herself in this problem? "

His manager shook his head slowly. "No, I don't think so. Although, there's a possibility. There's a small chance, but no matter how small it is, I don't think she's that type of person. "

Junho rubs his chin in thought. He must admit that girl yesterday could not have anything to do with this gossip, but ... "That girl yesterday, So eun ... I've been investigating her," Goong Min said while holding out a piece of paper to Junho. He then continued, "Being a third year of college and working oddly in the boutique of a fashion designer. Her mother is Indonesian and his father is Korean. His father was the head of the company branch car and her mother is a housewife. She's an only child, born in Jakarta and lived there until she was ten years old, then because of her father's employment contract is over, their family moved to Seoul. Five years ago his parents moved back to Jakarta because her father was assigned again there, while she stayed on Seoul. The background is clean and simple. "

Junho reads the note on the paper he holds and laughs a little. "From where did you hyung get all this information? Up to height and weight you got her information."

Goong Min just smiles and pulls out another piece of paper from inside Then began reading, "According to people who know her well, So eun han is a nice and trustworthy woman. She doesn't smoke, never get drunk, not using drugs, and have no criminal record. So I dare to conclude she has nothing to do with the photographs on the tabloids. "

Then he handed Junho the paper. Junho receives the paper his manager offers.

Goong Min sighs. "Although it must be admitted ... indirectly, this one gossip has helped us, " he said.

Junho looks up from the paper in his hand and looks at Goong Min, waiting for the manager to explain what he meant.

"Isn't this gossip breaking your gay gossip by itself? The photos shows you are with a woman in front of your private home at the time which is very suspicious, "Goong Min said with a grin.

 

A/N: Chapter 2 is here. A short update everyone. I love all your responses to this story. I love Junsso couple. They are one of my favorite OTP hehe. Please support them as I do :) THANK YOU EVERYONE!