09:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" ya! Why are you always on your phone, who are you texting? " Nayeon unnie asked while trying to peek on my phone.

" oldie, stop annoying Tzuyu " Jeongyeon unnie said, she playfully pushed Nayeon unnie and hugged me.

" stop flirting with Tzuyutong! " Nayeon unnie exclaimed and laughed so hard, we just finished filming 'Weekly idol' and they are cracking up because of what I've said.

" how many syllables!? " Nayeon unnie shouted while imitating me. Seriously this unnie is very annoying! Jeez.

" ah unnie, mom made me bring this. I almost forgot to give this to you, it's been a week but the condition of the cookies is still good " I chuckled and handed Jeongyeon unnie the cookies, I handed the other members cookies too.

" Sana unnie " I tapped unnie's shoulder and gave her the cookies, she's been quiet and just listening to some music since we rode the van so I needed to tap her to get her attention--- it's been always that way anyway, just kidding.

When I left Taiwan, I told myself to leave the sadness there too, there's no good if I bring it along with me back to Korea. I mean I still have feelings for unnie, but I think it wouldn't do us good if I keep on pushing myself into her, if I keep on getting depressed about it and it's not like Sana unnie's the only person in the world... maybe I can find someone else, right?

I don't like to be awkward with unnie, but she keeps her distance towards me. I understand her, but I hope we'll be back on being friends again because it's better than being nothing to each other.

" uwa! Your mom is really awesome! " Momo unnie exclaimed as she ate the cookies.

" where's mine Tzuyutong? " Nayeon unnie asked, I just shrugged on her. She keeps on annoying me, mean kids don’t deserve cookies..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter