22:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" saeng-il chukahamnida, saeng-il chukahamnida. Saranghaneun Chou Tzuyu, saeng-il chukahamnida " I was woken up by a loud singing and as I open my eyes I saw my unnies gathered around my bed and Sana unnie holding a cake.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZUYU-AH! " they all screamed at the same time when they saw me opened my eyes. A smile immediately registered on my face as I sit down.

" kumawo unnies~ " I cutely said and shyly bowed my head-- I really enjoy having their attention on me but it's kinda embarrassing.

" blow your candle now " Jihyo unnie said and lit up the candles on the cake. I closed my eyes and silently said my wish-- I wish to be happy forever with my unnies, I wish we can be successful all together and I wish for Sana unnie as my gift.

" yaaay! " they shouted and clapped their hands when I blew out my candles.

I'm officially 18 today and I'm so excited for the privileges of being 18, but at the same time I'm scared-- I mean you can go to jail when you're 18, right?

After we ate breakfast sadness manager came up to me to tell me that I'm going to do a Vlive alone in the company in 3 hours now so I should get ready.

As much as I want to be with my unnies for today I would like to say thank you to our Once too and I would like to talk to them for a bit to celebrate this day with them. I owe a lot of things to them so I would like to give them my time for this special day.

" see you later " I said and waved at my unnies.

I arrived at our company and the live started as soon as I arrived. I'm doing the live in an empty meeting room and I'm kinda feeling uncomfortable since I have no makeup on-- I thought they will give me time to put on some make up.

" annyeong yeorobun! "

The live lasted for at least one and a half hour. Many people sent their greetings and love, I talked to them, sang for them, and thanked them for all the things they have done for me.

It's lunch time and I'm about to go home when I received a message from Elkie unnie, she wanted to grab lunch with me. I hesitated a bit because I'm looking forward to have lunch with my members, but eventually accepted her offer because I'm not receiving any messages from my members maybe they have schedule for today.

" nae sa-rang! " I can hear unnie's voice from afar, she really loves attracting people lol.

" unnie " I smiled at her when I reached her table.

" happy birthday " she hugged me tight and gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

" kumawo~ " while we're eating she's the one who's doing all the talking.

Unnie's life is like a rollercoaster, many interesting bits and very entertaining. I sometimes doubt her stories, but looking at her I believe it eventually. She's not the typical idol who's very cautious about things, she's very immune about hates and she really enjoys living her life to the fullest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter