07:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's our rest day today and supposedly we're going to have a picnic together but other unnies decided to see their family instead.

" I wish we could visit our family too whenever we have day offs " Momo unnie sighed while eating her ice cream. Since we're from different country it's hard for us to visit them, we sometimes envy our other members who can visit their family--- I miss mom and Gucci.

" what should we do today? " Mina unnie asked trying to lift up our moods.

" arcade? " Sana unnie suggested. She's sitting in front of me yet she can't look into my eyes, it's frustrating. Is she going to be like that for the rest of our lives?

" let's go on a date " I suddenly said while looking at Sana unnie.

" aren't we on a date already? " Momo unnie confusedly asked but I didn't mind her. I stood up and grabbed Sana unnie's wrist, she looked at me like she's refusing to stand up, but I pulled her up and we left the two in the ice cream parlor.

" Tzuyu-ah " she's calling me as I pull her. I don't really know where we're going, what to do or what I am going to say. I just kept on pulling her because I'm afraid that if I stop now I'm going to lose her, if I loosen up my grip she's going to disappear.

" Tzuyu-ah, stop! " she shouted, we caught some people's attention but because we're wearing face masks they failed to recognize us so they didn't mind us at all.

" you keep on pulling me, where are we going exactly? " she calmly asked me, I looked at the floor not knowing what to respond--- all I want is to be with you unnie, but why does it seems so hard?

" all right, let's go on a date " she said and this time she grabbed my hands and pulled me inside a restaurant.

The place is good, it's like those restaurants in movies. I can only think of a word to describe the place 'fancy'.

We ate quietly, no one dares to utter a word. It's frustrating. I can't help but to think-- what's wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter