10:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" where have you been? " Jihyo unnie asked with arms akimbo, frowning at me. I almost forgot about the time and I'm sorry about that.

" mianhae~ " I cutely said while having both of my hand on my back. Jeez, it's like when my mom is scolding me for not doing my homework. Jihyo unnie is surely scary.

" I'm asking, where have you been? " she repeated, I scratched the back of my head and just smiled at her.

" you're not going to sway me by just smiling at me, don't you know what time is it now? Don’t you know how to read time? We're worried about you " she angrily said and I looked at my other unnies who seems to be angry too. It's our day off today and we decided to go on to our individual activity.

" I have just gone out with some friends and I forgot to notice what time is it " I said while looking guilty about making them worried.

I feel bad, but I kinda don't? I feel bad about making them worry, but I don't regret going home this late because I had so much fun.

" you should have contacted us; don’t you know how to use your phone!? Or at least you should have answered our calls, you got us so worried! " Jeongyeon unnie added.

" we don't know your whereabouts and who are you with. You should have at least sent us message " Nayeon unnie said while frowning at me. I just looked down and stayed quiet.

" First, you left without us knowing, now you're going home this late. Are you on your puberty or something? Jeez. " Jihyo unnie said and left me, the other unnies too walked straight to their room after Jihyo unnie left. It's like I'm an orphan scolded by the nuns.

" where have you been? " Chaeyoung asked when I entered our room after washing up.

" somewhere? "

" unnies nearly called sadness manager and JYP because they got really worried that something might have happened to you " Chaeyoung said while shaking her head.

" who are you with by the way? " Dahyun unnie then asked.

" someone? " I just gave them unspecific answers, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter