13:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" do I have to do this for you every morning? " Chaeyoung asked while yawning. She's applying concealer at my neck because of what Sana unnie has done. Every morning we must wake up before our unnies do so they won't see it.

" I regret seeing you two that night " she complained and rolled her eyes. She's good at applying this more than I am because Mina unnie often give her marks too.

" jeez, I should have been sleeping at this moment " she said as she constantly shaking her head.

" we have rehearsal for today, it's fine "

" we have, that's why I need more sleep! Is that unnie a leech? It's been days yet the marks are not going away " Chaeyoung placed the make up over the table and faced me.

" is it done? " I asked while checking it in front of the mirror.

" what's up with you two? Are you dating? Are you two timing? I mean you're dating Rose, right? " she seriously asked.

" I don't know either " I'm really confused at what Sana unnie did. Is she that drunk to do that to me? Is it just because of the reason 'she's drunk’?

Since that night happened she started to ignore my existence again, she acts like she doesn’t remember what she did. It frustrates me, why does she triggers my feelings for her if she won't take responsibility for it. I'm seriously getting tired of her game.

" Tzuyu date me instead! " Nayeon unnie keeps on bothering me, she's acting like a 5-year-old child.

We're currently waiting for our stage because we'll perform 'Signal' at Show Champion.

" Tzuyu-ah unnie's good looking, can't you see? " she said and flicked her hair in front of me, I cannot help but to chuckle at her. She's being extra, jeez!

We we're alarmed when someone suddenly knocked the door, we thought we still have 30 minutes to prepare. Unnies are rushing their make-up and arranging their outfit.

" annyeonghaseyo " unnies froze when we saw that it's not the staff-- it's Rose along with Lisa-- wait... what?

" omo! Blackpink? " our makeup artists and stylists exclaimed when they removed their face masks.

" ne annyeonghaseyo~ " they greeted again. My eyes met Rose's, she smiled at me and lifted the box of pizzas that she's carrying.

" we should give them some space " our manager said so they left the room leaving us having that awkward atmosphere.

" isn't it kind of awkward? Did we disturb you guys? " Lisa said while scratching the back of her head.

" aniyo, aniyo. Come sit down " Mina unnie removed some things that's occupying the sofa and let them sit down, Chaeyoung on the other hand is sending some deadly glare at Mina unnie.

" we brought you guys some pizza, we we're filming nearby so we decided to visit. I hope we're not being a hindrance " Rose shyly said and placed her hands on my waist.

" you are-- you are craving for pizza Jeongyeon! " Nayeon nervously laughed, she picked up a slice of pizza and made Jeongyeon unnie eat it.

" you should have contacted me first " I frowned at Rose who's smiling right next to me. She stretched my eyebrows and laughed at me.

" it's not a surprise then, pabo " she said.

" are guys not busy? " Sana unnie suddenly asked coldly while looking at Rose.

" we're not quite busy and we wanted to congratulate you guys for your comeback " Rose responded.

" but we're not close, why bother? " an awkward silence followed when Sana unnie said that.

Nayeon unnie almost spill her drink when she heard it, Jihyo unnie's eyes widened, Dahyun unnie and Chaeyonung on the other hand tries to prevent their selves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter