06:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since I confessed to Sana unnie and since then she's been avoiding my whole existence. Like what I used to say, I don't regret saying my feelings for her, but somehow... I regret it now--- if I didn't told her how I feel would the situation be better or worse?

" you're looking sad these days " Mina unnie sat beside me, we're waiting for our turn to have our makeup done.

" aniyo, I'm fine " I smiled at her. She slightly pouted and frowned at me.

" no, you're not, you're like Chaeyoung when she's sad but the difference is she doesn't bottle up her feelings, you should do the same too because you might burst if you just keep on bottling up that " she said and pointed my chest. Her words are calming, I felt warm--- Chaeyoung is very lucky to have Mina unnie.

" I'll keep that in mind " I smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.

After an event, we've gone back to our company to practice our choreography for our upcoming comeback. I'm very excited about this comeback because we've worked hard for it and I hope our Once would be happy with it.

" eonjebuteonga nan nega joha jigi sijakhaesseo baboya " our dance studio is blasting from our new song and this part is my favorite, I don't know why but I really love the step in here plus Jihyo unnie's voice is just--- perfect?

" all right! Good job girls! " JYP PD-nim watched us today for our practice, he's really hands-on in this one since he's the one who produced the song.

" I think you guys should do this in this part " he demonstrated a cute gesture that made us cringe, I looked somewhere else because I just can't look at what he's doing--- I mean it's good... maybe?

" Sana, you look gloomy is there something bothering you? " JYP-nim asked. Their gaze went to Sana unnie, but I just kept my eye on the floor.

" aniyo, I'm just... a little bit tired? " she answered.

" I see, I see. You had an event this afternoon, right? And it's now evening " he said while checking the time with his wrist watch.

" all right then let's wrap this up and go home. Good job girls, hwaiting! "

" hwaiting! " we shouted in chorus.

When we arrived at our dorm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter