21:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 more minutes and we're going on air, we're doing lieV right now. Chaeyoung and Mina unnie did this kind of live a while ago, but the set up was different for us. Instead of having one bed we're laying on a separate, but close to each other beach like chairs.

It's kinda bad that we had a different set up, but it's fine at least I can calm down, Sana unnie being too close to me is kinda too much for me to handle especially if we're laying down. I'm not thinking of something like-- I mean-- nevermind.

" Dahyun and the other members said that they are going to watch this " why does she have to mention Dahyun unnie, I'm not being over sensitive, but-- I mean yes I am.

" ne. Dahyun unnie said she'll watch if she won't fell asleep " I replied. We read some comments and greeted our Once who's watching us right now.

We talked about our worries about our new song and how we felt bad that our promotions with be ending soon, we also sent our thank you for our fans for making our song in a high place and enjoying it.

Sana keeps on laughing and staring at me while I am talking, I don't know how to handle my expression right now. I think my face is making weird expressions right now. Aish, jinja.

" Tzuyu really wants to raise a cow nowadays " I chuckle when Sana unnie mentioned my cow addiction. I'm really addicted to cows right now, I'll watch videos of them when I have free time and browse the internet to see information about them.

" but Tzuyu-ah I'm affectionate and cute too " Sana unnie said and our gaze met, I can't help but to smile at her-- should I raise you instead of the cows then, unnie?

" Tzuyu is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter