25:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We just finished our interview and I'm all alone at the hotel room now, tomorrow we'll be going back to Korea. They gave us free time to roam around the place before going back and I have nowhere else to go.

Chaeyoung went with Mina unnie, Jeongyeon unnie with Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie went with Dahyun unnie-- they are tagging me along, but I refuse because I feel kinda awkward with Dahyun unnie... Jihyo unnie on the other hand feel sick so she's staying in her hotel room throughout the day and Sana unnie's probably going to see her parents today.

I lazily got up from my bed when somebody knocked on the door, I didn't manage to change my clothes. I'm just wearing oversized t-shirt and undies beneath them.

" who's it? " I said as I open the door slightly since I'm wearing something not appropriate when welcoming guests.

" do you wanna build a snowman? " Sana unnie sang while smiling brightly at me. She walks into the room and sat on the bed.

" why are you wearing something like that when opening the door? " she frowned at me looking mad.

" why are you still here unnie? Aren't you going to see your parents? " I asked.

" I am " she walked into my clothes and started to rummage it--- unnie I already folded those...

" here, wear this " she said and pushed me into the bathroom. I just followed her and wore the white button up long sleeves and shorts that she gave me.

" you really look good on those " she complimented me as soon as I got out of the CR. She pulled me to the bed now and made me sit down, she kneeled in front of me while placing a white sneaker on my feet.

" I can do that unnie " I said shyly, but she just shook her head. I smiled at the sight of her, I don't know what's gotten into her but I really love this side of her. I reached for my phone and snatched a shot of this moment 'the first time unnie tied my shoes for me' it's very sweet.

" everything done, let's go now " she said and held my hand. Our hands are clasped to each other, the warmth of her palm is really giving my heart a fluttering feeling-- only she can do this to me.

From the time that we left the hotel she's holding me tight, now we're in a Japanese restaurant and she's searching for somebody. I don't know who but there's a lot of people here so it's like she's having a hard time searching.

" okaasan! " Sana unnie exclaimed at dragged me into a table with a two old couple sitting.

I was confused at first and then it hits me, it's her parents. I tried hard to remove her hold for me but I failed, she's holding me tight in front of her parents.

" konnichiwa " I awkwardly greeted them in Japanese. I can see their eyes move on our hands and back to me. They can’t see their daughter right now, they are just confused about me and our hands clasped together.

Sana unnie's talking happily as she eats her food while I'm left being awkward sitting beside her-- who am I? Where am I?

" it's been a long time since I saw you " Sana unnie's mother said and I shyly nodded my head. I already met them a long time ago in one of our showcases, but we haven’t had the chance to have proper talk.

" you've grown into a fine lady " her father then added.

" she's pretty, right? " Sana unnie proudly said and caressed my hair. Is it really okay to do this in front of them?

" I can see that my daughter is very fond of you " her father said. I almost choke my food when I heard that, the tension is like as if I'm going to meet my spouse's parents.

" I am " Sana unnie replied to her father's statement. I looked at her, but there's no hint of any nervousness in her face, she held my hand once again under the table and smiled at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter