03:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" so Tzuyu here’s a question for you from @/LeoTwice43VER--- if Nayeon was a boy would you date her? Saranghae Tzuyu, hwaiting! " we're on a radio guesting today and it's that time for that segment wherein they read random tweets and we need to answer them.

" no, I will not do that " I straightly answered and that made them laugh. They always laugh whenever I give honest answer to their questions, I don't really understand why.

" it looks like Tzuyu-ah don't like you even a bit " the MC said to Nayeon unnie who’s beside me and made a 'TT' symbol.

" so out of my own curiosity, if your members are boys who would you date then? " Sana unnie...

" ok! Looks like Tzuyu is not interested in any of you guys " the MC said before I make an answer maybe I took too much time that so he thought I wouldn't going to answer but it's fine--- I nearly confessed in a broadcast.

The guesting ended early as we expected so we decided to visit a restaurant to eat lunch before we proceed to our schedule for this day.

" stop reading those " Jeongyeon unnie snatched my phone from my hands. I'm reading comments from our previous performances and it makes me sad that there's a lot of negative feedbacks.

" stop reading non-sense comments " unnie repeated while frowning at me.

" there's so much hate " I said and grabbed my phone back from unnie.

" it's just sad... I better improve myself as soon as possible so they won't say that I'm just all about beauty " I said and slightly smiled at Jeongyeon unnie who's staring at me seriously.

" Tzuyu-ah you're one of the most amazing person I've ever met, don't push yourself too hard for those people who will never see your worth " what unnie said was like a double stab in my heart, I glanced at Sana unnie who's busy slicing her steak--- when will she see my wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter