11:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Tzuyu, it's been ringing since you stepped on stage " sadness manager handed me my phone. We just finished our comeback stage and the overwhelming support of our fans made our hearts happy. We may receive hates, but the love that we're receiving is beyond that.

As I checked my phone, Mina unnie handed me a bottled of water.

" kumawo~ " I said and smiled at her. She sat beside me and stared at me, I frowned at her and asked why she's staring like that at me.

" is it true? " she softly asked like she doesn't want other members to hear what she's saying.

" true? What? "

" you know that Lisa and I are friends, right? And she said that you and... Rose are in some kind of relationship? " she hesitated a bit about asking me that. I bit my lip and tried hard to put my answer in a proper way.

" ummm... kind of? " I can’t answer it properly because it's not like we're dating or we confirmed about our label ourselves but we're pretty close and we do things that people in a relationship does? I mean-- I don't know.

" is that why you're always out? " she asked again, I just nodded my head. Well I'm not trying to hide it; the thing is I don't think this is something that should be brag off to my members and I hate explaining things.

" do you want me to keep it a secret? Do you don't want other members know that you're dating? " Mina unnie asked.

" OMO! DID I JUST HEARD DATING!? " Nayeon unnie exclaimed. All the people in the room suddenly had their attention on us, my members, our stylists and even our managers.

" what are you saying " Mina unnie nervously laughed and pulled Nayeon unnie beside her. They gave us suspicious look and get back on what they are doing. Jihyo unnie came up to us and raised an eyebrow.

" we're going to talk later " Jihyo unnie said, she's scary.

Our dining table is full of foods because JYP-nim sent a lot since we did a great job for our comeback, but the atmosphere here is just... not good? Scary?

My phone rang and that broke the silence, I picked up my phone and saw Rose's name. I contemplated whether I'll answer it or not, but in the end I just ended it because unnies' gazes are scary.

" is it true? " Jihyo unnie asked. I bit my lip-- why do I have to be in this position?

" it's not-- I mean… kind of? " I carefully answered while looking at Jihyo unnie.

" if you wanted to date so bad you should have just dated me " Nayeon unnie said while eating her jokbal.

" since when? " Jeongyeon unnie asked.

" we're friends you guys know that, but since I came back from Taiwan we got closer to each other " I explained. How can I enjoy this food when they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter