15:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" did Chaeyoung had her tantrums again? " I asked Mina unnie who's sulking beside me.

I'm on my way to our photoshoot for MLB with Mina unnie and Momo unnie who's sleeping on my shoulder, the other girls are already on the set. We got late because of we had different schedule.

" she's mad at me, she won't even talk to me " Mina unnie sighed. I don't know the story but the two is not talking to each other since the other day and it's unusual so I thought they may have a fight and yes, I'm right.

" unnie, how do you handle it if you two got into a fight? " I asked her. I should learn from someone who has experience, I mean maybe it will help me when the time comes.

" Chaeyoung is the type of person who hate losing in an argument so I should step back a little and let her win. Our relationship is something like--- the one who have long patience must let the baby beast win to stop making the fight bigger " she said and smiled at me--- Is she a saint in her past life?

" isn't a bit unfair? " I frowned at her answer. I mean for me if someone's wrong he/she should admit it.

" it has been that way for me and it's fine for me as long as we don't get engaged into big fights, I won't risk our relationship for it " I just smiled at unnie. Chaeyoung is very lucky to have Mina unnie, but I hope that little beast should learn how to lessen her pride when it comes to their fights. I mean Mina unnie might be kind and all but everyone has their limitations, right?

" by the way you're not seeing Rose anymore? " she asked me, I nodded my head as an answer.

" hmmm... we thought that we didn't really fit each other, but we made a promise to stay friends " I then remember how our conversation that day goes, I can't help but to smile.

We got a little bit more late because of the traffic, the shoot is already starting when we arrived at the set so we rushed to have our make ups and changed our clothes.

" unnie did you have a good sleep? " Dahyun unnie asked Momo unnie.

" hmm... Tzuyu lend me her shoulder " Momo unnie said and gave me a thumbs up, I just smiled at her in return.

While I am waiting for my turn I am watching Jeongyeon unnie, she's very charismatic, a girl crush. I can't help but to admire this unnie. How can she manage to be beautiful and at the same time handsome?

" I wish you'll look like that to me " Nayeon unnie suddenly popped in front of me out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter