24:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" han-eobs-i jak-a-ji-go ju-jeo-an-go-ship-eo-do... ha-ji-man dan han ka-ji na-e-ge kkum-i itt-da-ne, him-deul-da mweo-rae-do nan keu-nyang u-seu-myeo neom-gil-lae " I woke up because of a soothing voice. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sana unnie singing beside me while scrolling into her phone.

" oh... did I woke you up? " she stopped singing when she saw me awake. I shook my head and smiled at her, it's my favorite song 'Smile by J Rabbit'.

" I would like to wake up every day with Sana unnie's voice " I said as I scratch my eyes. It's too bright, the curtains are up and the sun is blinding me. The weather today is so good.

" is that so? I'll wake you up every day then " she said, I just smiled at her. It's not going to happen because of our busy lives but I'm glad she thought about saying that.

" why are you here? Where is Chaeyoung and Momo unnie? " I asked and sat down.

" they are already down grabbing some breakfast. I came to wake you up, but you looked so cute so I didn't " she smiled and kept her phone on her pocket.

" you should have woken me up so we can grab breakfast together with them " I yawned and stretched my arms. I'm still tired, yesterday is so productive for us, radio guesting, performances and many more.

" I'm okay to eat breakfast with you alone " I bit my lip restraining myself from smiling too much. This unnie is giving me butterflies early in the morning, jeez!

" dress up, I'll be waiting for you outside " she said and kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

I can feel butterflies flying around my stomach and horses racing inside my heart. It's been a day since that incident and since then Sana unnie never left my side, she makes me feel that I'm the only one who she can see.

Everything is new to me since I am always the only one show affection towards her, but now she's making me feel wanted--- I wanted to enjoy this because this is what I wanted, but I can't help it… I’m kinda scared about this sudden change... I'm scared that I might get used to this then everything will change again.

" yeppeoyo " she said when she saw me. I blushed at her compliment, but my face got redder when she held my hand.

" kaja " I can't help but to think that I'm dreaming, but if I am I don't want to wake up anymore.

The overwhelming support of our Japanese Once are really heart melting. They welcomed us and cheered for us, I am really thankful for our Once who loves and supports us for whatever we do.

" Ohayo~ " Momo unnie cutely said. They are asking for each and every one of us to do aegyo, other unnies had finished doing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter