01:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I’m like TT, just like TT, ireon nae mam moreugo neomuhae neomuhae" our song's filling the set's aura. We're doing photoshoot today and I think the shoot is doing very well and everything is going according to plan.

I'm resting in a room alone when suddenly Mina unnie entered so I somehow arranged my position. She sat at a sofa far away from me, I think she didn't noticed that I'm here, she looks worried about something so I decided to walk towards her.

" oh, Tzuyu! " she exclaimed when I sat beside her.

" you seems worried about something... if you don't mind you can talk about it with me " I hesitated a bit because I'm a bit shy around Mina unnie but she really looks like worried about something so I decided to ask.

" it's nothing big-- don't mind me, really " she assured me by giving me thumbs up but I'm not buying it so I asked again.

" it's just I forgot about my promise to Chaeyeong, I suppose to be making her lunch today but I forgot because I had many things I had to do " I said shyly she must not comfortable about saying it to me but I'm thankful she just opened up to me and I think Mina unnie worrying about this things is just-- I find it so sweet. I stood up and ruffled around my bag, searching for something.

" unnie " I handed her a lunch box, she frowned at me but I can see a hint of hope in her face.

" you can have it unnie, it's a spare " I lied.

" won't you giving it to someone else? " she asked but I just shook my head and smiled at her.

" then do you have your own lunch? " she asked again.

" I have, I thought that I migh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter