The Punchline

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like a joke, the punchline is a very critical aspect in love. There are specific proven ways to get to the punchline, example : Try and put the punch-word as far to the back of our love as possible without adding more words. Every other word in the our story  is a setup for a surprise at the end. Notice how after the punchline, there were no words. – The Punchline-

Nayeon doesn’t know what she has to do. yet there is sana’s hand which still cling in dahyun’s arm. she can’t understand what’s going on, still she keep holding on.
“i’ll go to campus first. Gwenchana~ i’ll understand” nayeon loose dahyun’s grip. 
Dahyun look at nayeon’s eyes, “you can’t lie to me, nayeon”. she try to find nayeon’s explanation through their eyes. It is too complicated or she is being stupid because she keep couldn’t find it.

There are many question which can’t answered. Nayeon’s heart is whispering, “if i say this is too hard to handle, will it end quickly? If i cry now while saying its hurt to see you with another girl, who will have a harder times?”
Maybe three years is enough times to dahyun for read nayeon’s eyes, she try to reply nayeon’s with her gloomy eyes, “maybe we trapped each other inside our own misunderstanding. Everyone will be fine if we keep on our path”

Their stare game is broken by bell. The dorm and campus aren’t far, it is why they heard it. dahyun take it as chance, she escaped from sana’s hand then she hold nayeon’s hand. Mina and sana who focuss listen bell didn’t realize it. 

“let’s gooo nayeonie~” dahyun scream. This scream make sana and mina back to earth. 
Dahyun and nayeon are running, hand in hand.... go to their dream campus. 

“daaaamn it...” mina cursed then try to chase dahyun and nayeon. 
Sana run slowly, “waaaaaaaaaait meeeeee~~~~~”
...................................................................................................................

I’ve been acting like iam ok but iam not. That’s what iam afraid of not being enough : not good enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, not brave enough, not rich enough, and not sensitive enough. Iam being coward to steps closer.
 
The campus day is ended fastly because the first day for only orientation. There is nayeon and her roomate, walking to their dorm.
“nayeoniee~” dahyun run to them.
“anyeong dahyun~niee.. this is jihyo, my roomate. And jihyo this is dahyun, my...” nayeon want say dahyun as her girlfriend but they aren’t yet officially, “my bestfriend”
Dahyun is little upset but she still smile, “anyeong jihyo~”. She shake hand with jihyo.

“oooh hey young lady~~” here mina join. She handed phone to nayeon, “your new phone but all your memory and numbers were back up already in this phone”
Nayeon sigh, “just repair my phone, pleasee”
“no.. no nooo.. your phone is too oldie.. “ mina disagree.
Mina and nayeon are bickering about phone. Dahyun knew that nayeon’s phone is broken because it fell into ground from her room, but she just know that nayeon throw phone because of mina. 

“i’ll go to dorm first~” dahyun can’t bear toward mina and nayeon’s bicker. They look like tom and jerry who bickering cutely. It is why dahyun feel jealous.
Nayeon only nodded as she doesn’t want lose argument from mina.

Dahyun’s silent is the melodious voice because she swallow her anger in between no words. Another side, nayeon doesn’t realize that she bind further. Still misconception are higher sensation.

The night comes, nayeon is craving tteokbokki. She put phone in her pocket while knocked dahyun’s door. Although knocked thrice, she didn’t get respond. so, she open phone for call dahyun. suddenly a message popped in.

From : my future babe
Let’s dinner together, my dahyuniee~

Nayeon’s blood is boiling now. how could she got kind of message? Dahyunie? Heol.. how many girls dahyun has? Future babe? Ooh nayeon can’t handle it. she turned off the phone. Her logic doesn’t work as she is angry in split second.
Nayeon want press button’s lift but a hand restrain it.

“let’s dinner together~”
Nayeon glare at mina, “iam on diet”

Krrrr...grrr....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter