Act-Outs

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Act-out when we try to loose from the confines of the joke or love. It takes a lot of mastery to get the act-outs perfect. But it’s your choice how you want to do it. –Act Out-

A life without you is like imprisonment
An extinction from the world to the point where i’d go crazy
Your existence is a chronic disease, a repitition of pain
You’re lingering attachement in my heart

Mina and sana are staring each other. Mina hates the way sana look at her, its like sana give pity look on her. while sana hates the way mina look at her because mina can’t stop blame on her. mina blink eyes, she will do parkour but sana grab her arm, “i told you....”
“yah!! you haven’t right to prohibit me. where had you been? You and mom left me when i was in the lowest life, now you act like you are an angel, huh?” mina is gnashing teeth.
Sana didn’t know how to defend herself.

Mina takes step toward sana, “because of you, iam being paranoid. Iam scared of everything, iam scared to move, iam scared to breath. You were the only one person that i leaned on. yet you left me, just because iam dad’s daughter”

Mina loosen the grip, she do parkour to release her emotional. Sana is afraid as parkour is dangerous sport. She shout out, “mina~chaaaan, you are angry now. STOP IT, pleasee~~”
The deepest mina’s heart say “iam not angry, iam in pain”

After sana’s mommy and mina’s dad were divorced, sana left their house. mina was sad, she cried everyday because she was nerd, sana was only one person whom comfort her. actually she know that sana didn’t made any mistake but her day became dark when sana left. Mina’s dad had bad temperament. it is why mina lived in pressure.
.....................................................................................................................
Nayeon sit in the front of dorm. She is bored. She want to call dahyun but she remember how clingy sana, she want call mina but she remember how mina didn’t take her hand. So, she end up in alone. She look at the sky while singing :
“dear cute admirer, i awalys think that you’re a very nice fellow~ but suddenly you make me feel so mellow, everytime you say hello~........”

There is a voice which join sing, “and everytime you look at me, i wish you vanish and disappear into the air~~ how come you keep on smiling. OH!! You look so annoying~~”

Nayeon smile because dahyun walk to her while continue the song. Dahyun sit in front of her, her fingers countdown 3... 2... 1.... 
“my secret admirer, i never thought my heart could be so yearning~~ please tell me now why you seems to ignore me.. cause i do miss you so... cause i do miss you so..”they are singing together.

The song is ended, dahyun pinch nayeon’s cheek, “iiissh... this cutie admirer”
“yaaah~~ iam not your secret admirer” nayeon is pouting.
“really? hmm.. who was peeking me at church?” dahyun held her own chin, she pretend to think hardly, “aah... maybe my skill in piano is very good till the ghost stalked me”

Nayeon pinch dahyun’s cheek as revenge, “i went to church because i.. i would pray.. you were overconfident”
“pray? Yeah pray me to be your girlfriend~~” dahyun tease nayeon.
Nayeon loosen hand, “aa... a.. aniyaaaaaaa~~” her face is redden.
Dahyun laugh then rub nayeon’s hair. She likes tease nayeon. for dahyun, nayeon even is more cute when she is angry. dahyun is kinda fangirl-ing nayeon too much.

They decided to enjoy the seoul night view, their hands are entwining. Their mind wish their heart are chained too. It is very simple, just walk side by side... its make them happy.

The moment i saw you, iam only filled with you
Just looking at you, it makes joy spread on my lips
I discovered you like a miracle, you are always make me smile
When iam with you, it feels like iam dreaming all times

“nayeonie~~....” dahyun call her softly.
“hmm...?” nayeon is only humming.

Dahyun smile, she even lost words. A little humming from nayeon can melt dahyun’s heart easily. her mind is blank, she forget again to confess her feeling.
Nayeon stopped steps, she face dahyun, “dahyuniiee~~....”

Dahyun stare at nayeon fondly, nayeon become more nervous. She try to keep speak, “i... i...hmm... i.....”

Maybe everyone is right. when we are falling in love, we will be stupid. Like dumb and dumber, nayeon and dahyun are hanging their confession. They tried so hard but the words doesn’t come out. One day passed, the confession is pending, AGAIN.
.............................................................................................................

I see your pain, tell me your problems
I’ll be your lighthouse, i’ll make it ok

Dahyun back to room, her smile isn’t yet faded till see sana whom sleeping. Dahyun doesn’t really care about it, she will change oufit but her ears catch the crying voice. She look at sana again, her ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter