THE MIX

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like the joke, the mix is something in love that has to do with “what if?” It’s all about putting people in different situations that wouldn’t be normal for them. –The Mix-

 

Dahyun walkout from medical room to took medicine for sana. On the way her room, she through canteen dorm, her eyes caught someone whom walk with another girl. She decided to walk closer.

Actually dahyun isn’t that angry but she saw mina in nayeon’s behind. Seems they have good time, its make her kinda upset. Her brain also remember how nayeon tried to lie at her for chase mina. furthermore, mina looks like someone who super healthy.

“ooh she is, your campusmate.....”

Nayeon stopped steps, her head turned to the voice. She get nervous as dahyun stare at her coldly.

 

........I broke the glass in the home which we never built.....

 

Dahyun walkout, nayeon followed her automatically. Mina held nayeon’s arm, she feels hurted when nayeon is following dahyun with lowering head, its like a kid will get punishment from her angry mommy.

“yah dahyun~ lemme nayeon have dinner first..” mina persuade.

Dahyun sigh, “go dinner, don’t mind me~”

Nayeon shake head, how could she eat in this situation? Yet mina try to drag her.

“let me gooo.....” nayeon whine. she move to dahyun’s side.

Let me go... the little words which made mina tired. She got enough to hear its words. She look at her own hand, she shouldn’t hold anyone because everyone will leave her in the end. She didn’t say anything, she is out without permission.

Another side, nayeon feels guilty to mina. everystep which she took, it will hurt to anyone.

“seems your campusmate isn’t in good condition. Go visit her~” dahyun didn’t mean to quip but her jealous isn’t help at all.

Nayeon saw dahyun’s left hand, “are you sick?”

Dahyun just realized about sana, “iam not, my roomate is...”

“aah give her medicine first, we can talk later. I will back to my room now~” nayeon loosen dahyun’s hand. Dahyun didn’t chase nayeon either. They are walking in opposite direction.

.............................................................................................................

 

Mina arrived in rooftop. The night breeze hit her hand, little gloomy entered her heart as she remember nayeon’s words. She can’t lie that she blame on her own hand. She is questioning herself, “why do everyone hate her?” seems everyone dump her easily.

Mina is kinda frustrated, she do parkour in between dorm building and sports building. She jump on and off in high place, she fight the wind with her sorrow.

Perhaps her body walk according to her soul. It is why she end up in nayeon’s window. she will jump to another window because the lamp in nayeon’s room is off. she cancelled it as she heard crying voice.

 

...You are a tree falling down in the woods but there ain’t a sound... cause no one around..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter