Lost Joke

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV

This is my sad story but this is my happiness story. iam glad that nayeon sit there with jihyo to got justice. I wish jihyo’s little sister will rest in peace now as the hit and run drivers  get punishment now. 

My dad work in ministry of justice but he couldn’t handle to find the proof, witness, and the drivers. without nayeon and jihyo know, me and my dad still put effort till we found it now. i always said to dad that i never want to be part of justice, yet nayeon changed me alot. So, i took law as major.

 

“Nobody know who iam. I’ve got intentions of gold with my plan”

 

“you did great job, my daughter” my dad tapped my shoulder, “let’s go~ “
I walkout from the court after heard punishment for drivers that bumped jihyo’s little sister and nayeon. nayeon’s biggest fear is fixed, i hope she can fix her trauma and her legs will recovered fully.

Along the way, i miss nayeon so much. it’s has been one week, i don’t touch her at all. I miss her voice, especially her aegyo. i miss the way she comfort me and concern at me. yet maybe everything is changed.

I used to believe that there was one true love for everyone and if you fought hard enough for that person, your one true love would always work out. It sounded good to me when nayeon was beside of me but it just doesn’t work that way. Love is the biggest scam of all.

“your phone is ringing, dahyun~ah..” my dad’s voice ruined my gloomy’s dreaming.

I saw nayeon’s name in screen. She hung up already then i received message from her :
Dahyunie, can we talk? One week is too much for us TT. I miss you.

I told many times that one word from nayeon is everything to me. maybe for everyone, i miss you, is common words. Maybe for nayeon, i miss you, is like habit’s word. Yet for me, i miss you, is the special words that can’t be described.

Even if what she said was a lie, i still want her. so i turned down from dad’s car, i ride the taxi to meet her. i always run to her, with/without she realized.  If everything is changed, let me to live like this, i don’t yet change to her. 

 

30 minute later, i see nayeon whom sit in the Park. her head is lowering while looking at phone. I dial her number, i walk slowly to her, she still look at the phone. She accepted the phone, she bite her nails cutely like usual. maybe she is nervous.

She doesn’t speak and so do i. We only listen our breath, then i say, “i miss you too~”

Iam in front of nayeon, i opened my arm then she run to my hug. 
..................................................................................................................

 

SANA POV
Some meters from my feet, i see dahyun and nayeon are hugging. Another direction, i see mina who stand with sad face. i wonder if this is going be last. If everything back to first place, will we be happy? If everything is changed, will we be sad?

 

You are soap opera....
Because i was so close to you to tear myself from you !
It wasn’t easy..
To wash you away with the lukewarm existence of life !!

 

I can’t endure my feeling. i chose to returned my body. iam walking without destination. Yeah just walk. I can hate everyone easily but can i hate dahyun, mina and nayeon? i can show my anger, yet can i show it to them? The important question, will they care of me?

Being this clumy, being forgetful, iam still the same. i always wonder, if iam gone, will you miss me?

I think i get enough with this drama. Being side character, its make me nothing in between them. No one will remember my affection as they think i have many love to share with everyone, so they don’t put concern on me. no need worry about me as iam fine. Maybe.
...........................................................................................................

 

NAYEON POV
I hug dahyun tightly. live with dahyun is like my habit for me. i feel there is wrong if i can’t see dahyun in my daily. Another side, karma hit me storngly. I hate movie about ‘betrayal’ but i feel i took the antagonist’s role. Being the one who ruined someone’s life, i keep hug dahyun in front of mina. she only waves hand and left this scene. 

The time she wave hand, my instinct whispered that she left me forever. I can’t hold her hands as i don’t have right nor confident to give happiness. As i always cry easily if iam with her.

Some hours later, dahyun walk me till front of my room. she said good nite, i entered the room. jihyo is in room while smile, she tap the bed, i sit in beside of her.
“did you know that dahyun helped us to..”
“i know jihyo~ah..” i cutt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter