Storytelling (SANA POV)

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The story has to have jokes in it. Just make sure the joke also has attitude. Put some emotion into our jokes. Visualize what we’re talking about. this is basic in joke, so whattaya different with the love? –storytelling-

Sana POV
One month already that iam living in korea. I applied hankuk university to reconcile with mina in first place. The time passed, the main purpose is only an excuse. Dahyun came to me like bomb, she walked one step but i feel she walk too close in my heart. its explode whenever iam with her. this foolish heart can’t endure with her existence. I slowly likes her without she tried. 

 

..When there’s no love...
..And you’re not looking at me..
...It getting transparent..

 

The day dahyun was fluttering the banner, its isnt first time that iam hurted. I knew from beginning that dahyun has something on nayeon but little by little my eyes become blind. iam so dense to admit it. i want dahyun more in my life. she isn’t perfect person, yet she cares at me unconsciously. My feeling is melting quickly. although dahyun keep pushed in front of me, she keep protect and warm me in my low situation. She is always there for me, it is motto that i planted in my mind.

Now, dahyun and me are in cold war. I don’t know who mad at who, am  i mad at her because she was clueless? Or is she mad at me because my sunbae destroyed her moment to confess at nayeon in ceremony? I can’t be sure about it. i have certainty only that i want whine to her, i want she talk to me, i want hear her annoying voice. 

I came out from lift, i see dahyun and nayeon will go somewhere. So iam following them. They stopped in park, dahyun smile at nayeon. sometime i wish she smile like that to me. can she share its smile to me? i wonder how her expression change into soft when she is with nayeon. iam stupid person, i watch dahyun whom touch nayeon’s chin. 

 
You feel like a stranger..It’s all the same everyday...
The way you treat me...Devaju, i feel comfortable..
Even it’s been a while.. !!

 

My heart is hurted, i don’t know how to do, but my eyes can’t stop to watch this romantic pain’s scene. 
“just look at me...” suddenly mina in front of me. her face is blocked my sight.
“will they kiss?” i try to move mina’s body.
“stop pretend that you never know their heart~” mina bring me in her shoulder like kidnapper.
I put many effort for mina take me down, still mina’s strength is no joke. finally she turned down me in front of cafe. She grab my hand, lead me to enter it. she order something, iam just sigh while daydreaming about dahyun.

Mina flicked her finger at my forehead. I back to earth. My eyes is teary immediately as i saw yoghurt ice cream in table, it remind me when dahyun tricked me to climb. Mina move her seat, she sit in beside of me, she tapped my shoulder, “stop cry, clumsy girl~~”

I can forgive and be forgiven...
By learning to heal with a heart wide open !!

Clumsy girl? Iam crying harder as heard it. i just realized that mina gave its nickname when we were sibling. It hits me that my main purpose is mina, not dahyun. since it changed, i don’t know what should i do now.
“mina~chan, forgive me, pleaseeee. Don’t hate our parents anymore. its all my fault” i admit my sin.

Mina nodded, “actually i knew it isn’t your mistake, still i need reason to live. The hatred is main reason to keep living”
“aniyaaaaaa.... the mistake was made by me for real” i stare at mina.
“eeeeeh?” mina’s japan accent.

I take long breath, “mom was divorced with dad because of me~”
“what do you mean?” mina can’t get it.

“when the puberty came to us, i loved you more than a sibling. The way you treated me, hold my hand, hugged my body and wrapped me in slept, i took all thing with crazy feeling. the first, mom said it was misunderstand feeling because we were too close. Yet the feeling was deeper, mom caught me red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter