Storytelling (Dahyun POV)

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Storytelling

The story has to have jokes in it. Just make sure the joke also has attitude. Put some emotion into our jokes. Visualize what we’re talking about. this is basic in joke, so whattaya different with the love? –storytelling-

 

Dahyun POV

Usually i will enjoy the journey with silent. For me, when nayeon in beside of me, i don’t need talk too much, just sitting with her is happiness already. Now, sana is in beside me, maybe because she just know me for one week, she keep ask anything. sometime iam drowning to tell her stories but just common stories. Iam not someone who open myself easily.

We arrived in my house, my parents greet us warmly. The first, they are shocked, i never bring anyone except nayeon. yet they are glad as they think i have many friends now.

The night comes, i see sana is ready to sleep. I walk to balcony, i need call nayeon. i wonder that iam not bored to call nayeon. almost everyday, we talk each other, i share anything to her unaware, iam like book which opened easily by her.

When i heard nayeon will stay night to company mina in hospital, i feel mad but i can’t show it. how could i say it if she show aegyo through video call? Iam so whipped. When she said that will spend tomorrow with mina in hangang river, iam jealous. Yet i can’t tell it as in here iam with sana. i don’t want play unfairly, i can’t blame her. she hung up the phone after i ordered her to sleep.

I back to my bedroom, i sleep in the couch while sana sleep in bed. Actually i can sleep in another room but iam worrying that sana will walk, i mean she has habit to sleepwalking.

 

You need somebody, You’re sick being alone..

I shoud’ve stuck on the plan, i should’ve let you alone..

We both can be in denial, won’t make it any less true fact is !!

 

Sana sleep while hug her pokemon doll. I wonder why everygirl always sleep with dolls, except me surely. She sleep well, so i can sleep now. when iam in stage to fly in my dream, suddenly i can hear claps hand. I opened eyes, there is sana whom stand up, she claps hand like kid while singing happy birthday in japan version. I can’t understand fully but my ears catch mina’s name in her song.

I shake her body, “sana~chan?” it isn’t affected anything, i lead her to lay in bed. I patted her arm till she stop sing and sleep without sound. Actually it isn’t first time, i discovered sana which called mina’s name, seem they have complicated relationship, so i never ask. If she told me, i can fix their problem too. iam not nayeon whose 1001 solution for fix problem. iam single minded person.

.......................................................................................................

I’ll make it clear, not gonna tell you twice..

Don’t say you love me, you don’t even know me !!

 

I woke up, the alarm show 8AM. Sana isn’t in bed, i walk down to kitchen. I see my mommy and sana are cooking.

“babyyyyy dahyuniiiie... good morning~” sana greeted me.

My mommy took glance at me, she hold smile. i sigh then whisper to her, “she isn’t my girlfriend, don’t think too much. nayeon is still number one”

“aigoo... jjinjayoo~~ chu chu chu” my mommy is baby-ing me in front of sana. iam ashamed.

Unlike nayeon, sana isn’t shy at all in front of my parents. She is more talkactive than nayeon. maybe i can called her as nation daughter, i think everyoldie will love her in split second.

 

Two hours later, me and sana in ‘start area of Seoraksan mountain. The last time i hiked mountain 3 years ago, i never come at here because nayeon prefer water (ocean, river or beach) over the high place. Sana cling in my arm, i glare at her, “don’t join the climb if you want burden me~”

Sana is pouting, she lose her hand from my arm. one stage is passed quickly, sana can’t stop admire the great view this mountain. Second stage, she started tired, she grunt along the way. Third stage, we take rest, there are many food sellers.

“your bag~” i bring sana’s bag and my bag. her face is turned red because of tiredness.

Meanwhile sana is drinking, i buy box ice cream. Sana saw it, her spirit is back. she open mouth,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter