THE JOKESTER

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANA POV

The big fight happened yesterday, mina is winner for real as her all words seems more realistic than my feeling. maybe dahyun is at there, sleeping in beside of me, yet her love never come for me. in this 3 AM, i left letter in table, bring my luggage. I kiss dahyun’s forehead secretly as she is sleeping. My heavy steps successly bring me in front of door.
“good girl..” mina take-over the luggage.

Mina is ahead of me, she walk casually, while me is still full of doubt to leave dahyun.
“mina~chan....” my voice is like hoarse cause too much crying.
Mina look back at me, “why?”

My legs feel so weak, iam in squatting posistion. My eyes try to look at mina, the tears is coming  “i love d-.....”

“DON’T LOVE ME!!” my heart almost explode when dahyun’s voice out of nowhere.

I courage myself to see dahyun which is in behind of me, yet it is failed. I can’t bear with the most-hurting-of-three-word. My tears run faster than before, i get rejection before confession. The funny is, i still want her. I STILL NEED HER. I WANT HER. I LOVE HER.

Why do i keep needin you when i know i’ll get hurt more?

I can heard  of dahyun locked the door. Call me crazy, i don’t care. iam just ing love her, i don’t want lose in love battle anymore. i knock door multiple times till the dorm become mess. All students are wake up, include housemother.

“dahyun~ah, i won’t leave you... pleaseee open the door” i beg.

Mina try to stop me, she hold me so tight but i can’t feel pain anymore. my heart is more in pain. “DAHYUUUUUN~~~~AH.........DAHYUUUUUUUN.... PLEASEEEE DAHYUN...”
The housemother try to hold me to me. yet i become rude, i push her. mina lost patient, she carry me with force. Surely her parkour activity made her so strong. She carry me in her shoulder. My belly in her shoulder, i can feel hurted little but i just scream dahyun’s name like crazy girl.

My throat is dried. I can’t speak anymore. iam silent in mina’s car. 
“why the heall are you keep chasing someone like her?” mina scold me. she act like sister now.
“she’s messing with you, stupid” mina added.

I glare at her, “you weren’t different with me at some years ago”
Mina sighed. She know what iam talking about. as she runaway to korea just for forget me and live in cold war toward her dad for protest cos prohibit our relationship, isn’t she that stupid too?

we arrived in airport, back to japan isn’t that bad idea. Yet i know it will be hardest place for me cause i can’t see dahyun in my daily anymore. the funnier, i keep look at my phone, find a miracle.

Why do we keep on waiting, even though deep inside, we know there’s nothing to wait for?

Mina steal my phone, “stop wishing. You don’t have chance anymore, sana~chan...”
I found another direction to wish. THE GATE. I hope dahyun will run at me to hold me.
“She won’t come at the gate. you become delusional cause too much watching drama, like na-....” mina controls herself to not mention nayeon’s name. surely she is failed.

Why does she stone-head in time of nayeon hold her? she is the more stupid than me.
I don’t try to mock her directly, so i just silent and watch the gate with full of hopes.
..........................................................................................................

 

MINA POV


The times sana was center of dorm’s attention. It’s last time i saw nayeon. she wears circle-round glasses like granny but weirdly she looks cute in. Her mess hairs is tied, yet she look so pretty. I hate to admit it. iam on phase of hate her, can’t she know it? can she be ugly, so i won’t look at her anymore? oh Sh*t, she is freak showing me a puppy eyes when i took glance at her. glad sana’s crazy voice make me stop to fangirl-ing nayeon.

Loving you was dumb, dark and cheap
Found loving you was sunshine, safe and sound
A steady place to let down my defenses
But loving you had consequances

Meanwhile sana i sin toilet, Sana’s phone is ringing (yeah i steal her phone cause she was too crazy to wish dahyun come to her). There’s nayeon calling. My eyebrow is raising. I pick the call without any sound.
“sana, sana-chan.. can we talk for awhile?” nayeon’s voice melted my hatred for her.


“hmm, just by any chance, you still want spend times with dahyun forever. Please give her chance, i know she loves you, i know her so well. i wish you will be more patient to her. i don’t want dahyun will regret like i felt. So please sana, for first and last time, i want you consider your departure, she need you like you do. i don’t know why you keep silent, but i just wish two people who love each other can be together forever. Take care” nayeon end calling.

My mind is playing like devil, i don’t want sana run to dahyun anymore. it isn’t cause of jealous, yet i don’t want dahyun hurt her anymore, as dahyun is labile. She even keep deny her feeling for sana. so what’s point? I can’t bear with sana’s cry cause of someone like her.

Half of hour left, yet sana doesn’t yet comeback. I walk to toilet, there’s no sana. i asked to security guards, finally there’s one security who saw sana, “she run like crazy girl, so i let her go”
I let out long breath. In the end, maximum craziness is the last way. In deep my heart, iam happy cause at least her relationship won’t be tragic like me and nayeon. nayeon won’t run to me, like sana did. maybe if i run to nayeon, she still can’t show her truly love for me. 

Nayeon, This is why i lock away my emotions, because once i set them free, i fall hard and end up failing with no one there to cath me, include you.
......................................................................................................

DAHYUN POV
i sit in the floor after locked the door. Sana’s voice is like echo, in my head. it’s has been some hour, sana is gone. Yet iam still in the floor while curse my heart which isn’t distinct. 
I walk to sana’s bed, hug her pillow. Back and forth now iam feeling guilty. Though i know our time is ending, I’d rather lay right in this bed.
do i love her? 
 “dahyuniee...” nayeon’s knocked door.

Suddenly i need space, i don’t want anyone around me, include nayeon. am i being obvious now? is my heart shaking of sana? or am i feeling too much mean for sana? or am i too afraid to admit that heart can be change?
“i just want say something. give me 5minute, please~...”nayeon’s beg still affect me.
Am i loving nayeon too much? why does her pleading voice still being my weakness? iam feeling depressed cos too much quiz in my mind.

I opened the door, nayeon pat my head, “you can figure out sooner” she smiles.
And she is right, her magic words appeared, “When someone loves you wholeheartedly, i beg you, don’t hurt them. Once you do, they wont be the same person anymore”

I learned affection, first love and bestfriend from nayeon. however i learned about braveness, loyality, and love from sana. there is maybe conclusion for me, cos first time in front of nayeon, i cried. Memories about me and sana play in my head, the way she clingy, the way she hold me, the way she is sulking, the way she is jealous, the way she take care of, the way she confessed at me, the way she kissed me secretly in everynite when i were sleeping.
“that’s too late, nayeonie...” i cried in her arm.

We fell from the peak and the code is broken
Iam caught in between i wish and i know

“YOU SHOULD CRY IN MY HUG INSTEAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!” there you go, sana suddenly appeared while run, she almost fall in the floor. Such as messy girl as always. 
“I MISS YOU SO MUCH, MY LITTLE DAHYUNIEE...” she pull me in her hug. isn’t it only some hour? YET that’s so freaking crazy cos i miss her too. i courage myself to admit my feeling. 
Nayeon show thumb-up for me. little do i know, she can feels my feeling changed in first place. Little do i know, i was her first love too. jihyo told me that nayeon and me trapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter