No Joke

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAHYUN POV

I knocked nayeon’s room for multiple times. she doesn’t answer me. she makes me worry cause everytime she lock herself, i know she has big matter and she is crying. i always wonder.. what am i to her? i keep wonder maybe till we’re tired each other.

“nayeonie~~ please .. open the door. At least, tell me you are still alive, huh?” my voice is softer whenever talk with her.

I sigh cause no respond.

“do you want me to go? Then you will mad at me later as i don’t put affection when you are sad, like that?” i try to act strong. Actually my heart is hurted when speak like this.

Not too long, i heard unlocked door. I push the door, seeing my lovely girl friend which is hiding her face in between her arm. she is crying.... so hard. There’s no light, she cry in darkness.

I the lamp and i regret. Her mess face, her puffy eyes, her weak body and everything about her..... show how fragile she is. I can’t do anything, except hug her.

 

All i feel is emptiness here

Searching for what you want me to say

Iam terrified by your eyes when you stare

This loneliness won’t go away

 

She loosen hug, looking at my eyes with her tremble heart.

“dahyuniie~~” her voice is cracked.

She hold tears, try so hard to not explode, yet her tears betray her. she cry with gnashing teeth. If everyone ask me which part that i hate from nayeon. i will answer ‘this part’. I mean the part when she try hard to not cry in front of everyone, include me.

“i want cry~~ but....” she said it, full of doubt.

I understand, till the end. She only can cry in mina’s arm, not mine. I walkout from her bedroom after turned off the lamp. I back to my room, being gloomy in the middle nite.

At least, i put effort for comfort her, even though she can’t see it.

 

................................................................

 

SANA POV

I thought the story is ended, i thought dahyun and nayeon were fixed, i thought everything back to right place which back to past. the past when only dahyun and nayeon, the past when i only see mina. yet the story can’t be predict easily.

Dahyun is in slumber. she back-facing me, she doesn’t share happiness nor sadness. it’s make the nite become colder than usual.

 

Like finding shelter when it rains

Like resting when things get hard

I would always protect you from behind

 

I put dahyun’s favourite sock in her foot, put thick blanket and turned off the AC. As her eyes is closed, i patted her head slowly (like she did when i were down). I keep say, ‘everything is gonna be ok’, the magic words that she always tell me.

This story is really a joke. our love story run into satan-circle, too much daze without ‘exit door’. Yet this mind is faded when suddenly i got text from mina.

 

The next day...

Mina in front of me, she insist me to back japan with her. while me and mina are bickering, dahyun just watch us, she sit in bed like me and mina are scene in the movie.

“isn’t me reason of you came to korea?” mina’s voice lost patient.

“it was... “ my voice is weak, “i want stay in here..”

While Dahyun don’t give any voice, mina is laughing.

“yah baka (stupid), she never look at you. she won’t fight for you. do you think you are precious for her? tssk... what a pure you are !!” mina’s sarcasm come out.

I know mina’s intention. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter