Storytelling (MINA POV)

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The story has to have jokes in it. Just make sure the joke also has attitude. Put some emotion into our jokes. Visualize what we’re talking about. this is basic in joke, so whattaya different with the love? –storytelling-

Mina POV
nayeon is stammering, “ah.. hmm.. i-.. iam not curious... i.. i..”
oh God, why is she so cute? Her nervous face is the best experssion ever she do. suddenly i become poetic (or chessy?) because there is beautiful girl song which playing in my mind :
Nayeonie, you are cuter than a puppy..
Your pretty face is brighter than jewels..
Your smile is sweeter than cafe latte ..
Your eyes are softer than a marshmallow..
Because You are my beautiful girl !

 “just kiss me~ “ i smirk to her.
Nayeon gupled. She close eyes, she decrease our distance. My heart thump loudly, she drives me crazy. I follow this rhythm. When i close eyes, she pushed me. 
I opened eyes, she stick out tongue. ugh.. she got me !!
I chase her, so we back turn times like kid. we are strangers whom playing in room. i see her whom giggle and try to runaway from me. usually i run/jogging to release my stress, yet this time i run to show my happiness. She give me the feeling that i missed.

I got her hand successfully, i pull her into my hug. we had been laughing till our eyes are locked. I can’t read her eyes because my eyes are shaking. My face is going to close her face.

“excuse me...”

Nayeon pushed me, she fixed her hairs. 
“aww, bad timing~~ “ i shrugged toward nurse. She bowed at me then put some fruit in the table, “for your loooong night~” she smirked then close the door.
“let’s cont...”.... “aaaaaaaaaah”
Nayeon tread my foot, “you deserved it !!”
“ooh baby rabbit~ i think your lips is more suitable” i did blow kiss. Nayeon acted to hit the kiss then i hold my chest, “aww you rejected me... oowh my heart”
Nayeon rolled eyes. 
...........................................................................................................

I used to ride around... I didn’t wanna settle down..

But now i wake each day..

looking for a way that i can see your face.. !

The next day, me and nayeon are in side of hangang river. She is sitting in the grass then i came with bicycle. She run to me immediately. 
“i’ll be your passanger~” nayeon smile.
Like candy that i can’t wrap, her cuteness is so charming. I wish i could wrap her then save her in my pocket. 

“sir.. can i?” nayeon is furrowing eyebrow.
I open the camera, she sill stand up wait me. set up as video, iam paddling. She is center my route, i didn’t go anywhere, i only paddle my bycycle which peripatetic her.
Nayeon is shy, sometime her hand cover face. the wind is cooperting well with me, her hair is mess.. the beautiful mess. Her hand try to find something in pocket. Now, she is joking around with me, she is recording me through her phone. Joke? yeah, because i know she will insert many evil editing at my videos/pictures.

When you are next to me... i feel like iam in ecstasy..
When you give me those eyes.. i feel like you got me breathing sunshine ! 

After iam dizzy because round her, i excused her become my passenger. Her hands doubt to held my waist but i took her hand, “safety first~~”
We are running the riparian with bycycle. this is the best weekend. Maybe iam dreaming now but i dont care because i want to be happy, even it is temporary.
“mina~chaan.. iam thirsty~~” nayeon poke my waist, i almost lost ballance. Iam glad that i have been parkour, so i have good ballance.
I stopped peddling. I open the bag, “here you~” i prepared water bottle for her. 
Nayeon accepted after said thanks.

Nayeon point the edge, she want sit in beside of river, her legs want touch the river “let’s sit at there”

I followed her without complain. She open her phone, seems she will post our p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter