Storytelling (Nayeon POV)

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The story has to have jokes in it. Just make sure the joke also has attitude. Put some emotion into our jokes. Visualize what we’re talking about. this is basic in joke, so whattaya different with the love? –storytelling-

 

NAYEON POV

...i never ask so much of you..
..and i don’t expect many thing from you either..
..It seems like everything is ending ..

 

Iam walking fastly to campus with my messy appearance. I just woke up and washed my face. i don’t yet take bath. I got emergency call, so i don’t care about my fashion too.
I didn’t see right or left, only walking straight to my destination. I should continue it way but my body is frozen. My eyes caught mina and sana are talking each other. They have good conversation, i don’t know why there is something in my heart that sunk down. 

Iam glad that my phone suddenly is ringing, “haloo...”
“YAH !! IM NAYEON !! WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE IS MY BOOK??” jihyo’s loud voice almost kill my ears. 
I hung up the phone, i don’t want see the another sides anymore. iam running as fast as possible to jihyo’s class. she forget bring her book, as iam roomate, i have to bring her book to save her campus life. 

 

Well we met each other at the house of runaways..
I remember it perfectly.. We were running on honesty..
We moved together like a silver lock and key..
But now that your lock has changed !!

 

I sit in front of jihyo’s class. my mission is completed, jihyo’s life is safe now. iam still managing the breath. Iam kinda dizzy because ran too fast.
“drink this...” 
I look up, there is dahyun whom smile to me. she joined to sit in the floor, in beside of me. she pinch my cheek softly, “good job, nayeonie~~”
“how did you know?” my eyes are blinking.
She chuckled then pinch my cheek harder, “i always know about you...”

Always? she said.... always....

“are you ok?” dahyun stare at me.
I show my smile, “of course, iam human vitamin... iam always ok..”
“yes, you are my vita..” dahyun started mumble, “vitamin... hmm.. wait nayeonie”

Dahyun takes phone from her bag, she stand up and takes some steps. In some minute, her face become worry, she asked permission to me. she will go somewhere. I can’t lie that actually i heard dahyun call sana, my ears are good enough to catch voice.

Iam in here, looking at dahyun’s back to run for another girl. I can’t hate dahyun, mina and sana. we are in same term, we can’t read our feeling nicely. Sometime in my life, i wish i can say, “don’t go, stay by my side only”, but iam afraid that they will think iam greedy. Can i be greedy for love? 

Maybe the answer is no. As i see my legs, i realized that i don’t deserve the love. because love will make me happy. Happiness is the world that i can’t enter. Iam too ugly to get it.
.................................................................................................

 

...i bared you my wounds..
...surely you’ll cut me deep and give up..
..like a drug so high then i came down...
...that’s why i couldn’t stay around...

 

five month later...
I turned off the phone. I take the bus, my eyes are looking at far through window. my mind remember my sin that i never forget. There is no tears anymore because the memories is old enough, there is only sin that never fade away. how deep my pain? It can't be compared to everyone that i hurted. Iam sinner.

My steps are slowly to enter funeral. my legs are shaking but i use all my energy to keep walk. i pray to someone that i killed. Killed? Yeah.. iam killer. 

There is someone that familiar in there. She isn’t crying, she put the doll in the grave. Sometime i want reach her hands to say ‘everything is gonna be ok’, but i end up to silent because i want say, ‘just call police for me’. what is the best punishment for killer? I don’t know the asnwer because Iam such blunderhead that protected by everyone. they protect the wrong person.

One hour later, i sit in the field which is near with funeral. iam massaging my legs, specially my knee. Its so hurt whenever i remember my sin. I wish i can cry, then my legs will stop agonies.

Suddenly couple hand take my legs are in her laps, she doesn’t say anything.
“mina-chan, how did..” i wonder since when she is in here.
She is massaging my legs at all costs. She isn’t like myoui mina whom threw weird jokes. her eyes stare at me, “your legs are healed but your mind and heart are still sick”

I smile but she is frowned, “don’t force your smile. i can still hear you..” she put my legs in the grasses. She wrap my body with her arm, she placed my head in her chest, “i don’t know anything about you. Yet i want tell you, you are the person whom changed my reason to life. everyone deserve freedom to be happy, include me and you”

Iam glad that she comes to me now because finally my tears come down freely. My mouth is opened, iam crying while tell my sin to her, “i killed the little girl 10 years ago. i pushed her till death. I can’t say sorry to her family. iam criminal”

Mina loosen the hug, she wiped my tears with her thumb. After it, i opened my eyes, there is someone in behind of mina, she say, “you killed my sister~”

Mina returned body then agepe. Meanwhile i kneel down in front of its person, “although i don’t deserve to be forgiv...”

“don’t say sorry or i will kill you” she left me, i will chase her but mina wrap me. she prohibit me to chase her.

“jihyoooo~ah, pleaseee....... kill me.... instead....... jihyo~aaaaaaaah”... yes, she is jihyo. The older sister of the little girl whom i killed. yes, she is park jihyo, my roomates, the reason why i entered hankuk university. Yes, she is park jihyo, my new bestfriend whom share food, campus life and love stories with me. she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter