Callbacks

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Callbacks are one of the best things to watch if you’ve ever seen them. I really don’t have any jokes off the top of my head for this as an example, but if you understand what I’m talking about, you’ve probably seen it before. I’ve never done it personally, but believe me, I’ve tried to. It just isn’t as easy as it looks. But it’s definitely possible.  –Callbacks-

Nayeon rolled eyes, she doesn’t want fight with dahyun anymore for ‘who will be the first thingy’, she let heavy breath out.
“will you....?”
“will you let me join to visit your hometown?” there is sana who suddenly appeared from nowhere. 
Once again, the trial is error. Nayeon wait dahyun’s word, seems her bestfriend is too shocked of sana’s presence.

 

...hope is the parents of disappointment and despair...

 

“why are you in here?” dahyun ask, she gave her ice chocolate to sana. 
Sana manage her breath, she smile awkwardly toward nayeon, “hehe.. iam bored in dorm. I can’t back to japan too. can i join you instead?”

Nayeon know that dahyun will reject it as dahyun isn’t someone who will let the others visit her house easily. dahyun is kinda overprotective toward her privacy.

“there is no one in dorm, except security and dorm-keeper. Pleaseeee~~” sana persuade dahyun. dahyun look at nayeon, its like she need approval. Nayeon only shrugged.

 

... my hope for you to know me is a missunderstanding itself...

 

Dahyun shake head to sana but sana is pouting, more like want to cry. Furthermore, dahyun nodded unaware. Nayeon is upset, she always think she know dahyun and vice verse. Yet their telepathy isn’t working anymore.
Like an angel, nayeon stay to smile. she doesn’t used to angry toward dahyun in front another people. She prefer to face to face with dahyun, just both of them, to bicker and angry. she doens’t like the light aka stage for showing their scene. She hates it but her heart keep rush to hide her disappointment.

When dahyun buy ticket, nayeon try to study detail of sana. nayeon’s mind said that sana is enough pretty to seduce. Even sana’s personality is far from badness. nayeon regret to learn it as she lost confidence now. nayeon’s despair is added in each point of sana. 

 

... although its hurt.. i smile...

 

Nayeon, dahyun and sana enter the train, their chair is 3 people’s seat. 
“can i sit in beside of window?” nayeon stare at dahyun. her eyes smile still hang in her face.
Dahyun nodded, she sit in between sana and nayeon. 

Secretly nayeon wish the time turn back, she want dahyun fully. This time, she feels she share love to another girls, actually it isn’t her love.. but dahyun’s love. she miss the way dahyun show affection and attention toward her only. 

“are you ok?” dahyun whisper.
Nayeon smile. its like habit to put smile mask in pain. 5 minute before train run, nayeon’s phone is ringing. 

“i have to stay in seoul... i will call you later” nayeon left dahyun and sana. She left the train like she left her life. pain in heart suddenly increase. She doesn’t know which make her tears is falling, the message or dahyun or sana or her terrible feeling or her mood?
..........................................................................................................

..i can’t find your heart which has become cloudy amongst the worn out memories..

 

The train is running smoothly, like the wind which bring nayeon to another world. this is dahyun’s mind, she can’t stop thinking about nayeon left her. slowly dahyun built a little trust on her own heart that nayeon start to love mina. however nayeon always ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter