The Set-Up

Love is Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Set-Up

“This is the beginning of our story. This is where we gain trust. Like a joke, we couldn’t just walk onstage and say punchlines. Everyone would think we were crazy. The whole problem is, if the set-up is too long, maybe forget what we’re talking about before you get to the punchline.” – the set up –

 

The sun shine into dahyun’s eyes through the glass window. her shoulder feel stiff, she cancelled to move her body as she see nayeon’s head lean on it. her flash smile is hanging, she patted nayeon’s head. her lovely girlfriend bestfriend only move one inch.

Dahyun look at wristwatch, she need one hours again to arrive in seoul. Rather then sleep again, she prefer to enjoy this moment. Her mind is bringing memory 6 month ago.

 

Flashblack on

Dahyun only nod toward nayeon’s dream story. Once in some minute, she will smile as nayeon like girl on fire. Nayeon describe how good Hankuk University.

“so, let’s apply~ “ nayeon show puppy eyes.

Dahyun shake head then she leave nayeon.

“nomuheee~~~” nayeon go to different way but dahyun catch her hand quickly.

“why?????” nayeon pouted.

Dahyun is entwining fingers, “Computer room at there”

Nayeon smile widely, “apply?? Apply??? Dahyunieee.. apply??”

Dahyun doesn’t answer, she only hold nayeon’s hand.

For dahyun, nayeon’s dream is her dream. It is why she will do anything that nayeon’s wish. Altough nayeon isn’t yet hers but dahyun hope someday she will call nayeon as her girlfriend officially.

Another side, nayeon can’t stop smile, she know dahyun so well, except her heart. she wonder that dahyun like her more than friend or nah. She isn’t yet ready to take big risk to lose their relationship. so, nayeon keep hold on.

Nayeon and dahyun sing same songs but they doubt it. its has been three years, they are trapped in friendzone. Still their mind only sing same line :

i know now that iam way down on your line. Yet the waiting feel is fine -

Flashblack off

 

“dahyuniee~ “ dahyun back to earth.

Dahyun look at nayeon whom is furrowing eyebrow. Her cheek is shapping bubble, “why are you smiling with yourself?”

Dahyun takes nayeon’s hand then whisper, “it is secret”

“hmm.. since when you have secret?” nayeon doubt it.

Since i fall in love with you, nayeonie~ dahyun’s heart scream.

In reality, dahyun only shrugged.

Nayeon wish that dahyun doesn’t save her feeling for herself. Yet nayeon can’t ask more about it. she is afraid that dahyun think about another girls or she will find new girls/boys to be her love. actually they have same imagination that they want live as ‘couple campus (CC).

................................................................................................

When the curiousity is increasing, its like tend to give more attention. The attention will be bigger which show the affection. Its all eat the brain and heart slowly. The end of this curiosity is the feeling. Is it true feeling or missunderstand feeling?

 

Dahyun handed nayeon’s suitcase, “so good nite~ nayeonie”

Nayeon smile with full of meaning, “wait for awhile”. she open her bag, she takes chocopie box then she give it to dahyun, “thanks for exchange room. niteeeee dahyuniee”

Dahyun hug the chocopie. She wave hands but her foot doesn’t move at all. Like teenagers smite in love madly, they don’t want separate. They are in dorm already. Actually nayeon get room no.35 in 7th floor but dahyun exchanged it. its all because nayeon have weak legs. The dorm keeper said that every morning usually the lift will crowded. furthermore, the ladder is solution. Now, nayeon get second floor no.9.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter