OPNM 8 🐣

Oppa! Please notice me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright, Luhan is definitely not trembling. His mind goes haywire on what might happen to Sehun. He really knew that something’s wrong the moment he missed classes for two consecutive days. Sehun is not the type of guy who will miss his classes just because of a wallflower like Luhan. Until now, he still can’t wrap it around his head that Sehun likes him. Of all people, why Luhan? He will totally understand if it was Baekhyun just like what he suspected, but him? He still can’t believe it. 

 

“I never saw Sehun that happy eversince his mom died.”

 

Luhan can only blink at Joonmyeon as the latter maneuver the steering wheel. Sehun’s mom is dead? Luhan realized that Sehun almosts knew everything about him. Well, Sehun already knew and meet his family but Luhan doesn’t have a single clue about Sehun’s aside from the fact that the headmaster of their school is Sehun’s father.

 

“Since he came home from Beijing when he was 18, I haven’t seen him happy at all. I was surprised one day when he joined dancing club and even joined the basketball team. I really knew that something changed, for the better.”

 

Sehun also came from Beijing? What a coincidence. Beijing was Luhan’s hometown. They only transferred to Seoul when he got into an accident and the doctor suggested to have him in a new environment. There are so many things that he doesn’t know about Sehun. He feels bad. 

 

“I asked him if when can I met you but that brat is too possessive over you. He won’t give even your name, all I got was his signature glare.”

 

Luhan feels the heat creeping on his cheeks. He really should set a schedule soon to a cardiologist because his heart suddenly went frenzy without any reason. His clammy hand gripped his phone tightly. He already called Jongdae and Baekhyun that he will miss their afternoon classes as well as Kyungsoo that he might not be able to go home with him. 


“When one day, he asked for my help to retrieve the files in a laptop, that’s when I knew about your name.”

 

Luhan froze at Joonmyeon’s statement. “Laptop?”

 

“Yeah, he even blackmailed me. That stupid brat, seriously. He commanded me to retrieve the files immediately and transfer it to a flash drive. He didn’t voluntarily gave your name. I have to force it from him in exchange of my service.”

 

Sehun purposely got his laptop from the school’s maintenance then gave it to his cousin? He was already aware that the school’s maintenance system was slow because almost all of the students also got their laptop fixed there. He doesn’t have a choice but to get their service because he has hectic schedule that time and doesn’t have time to find other shop. So it was really surprising that Sehun got it immediately. He assumed later on that maybe that’s the priviledge of being the son of the owner of school. Okay, Luhan is trying hard not to freak out. His nervousness escalates even more because honestly, he doesn’t know how to face or what to say to Sehun. He might cry again when he sees him. 


 
“He went back to his old grumpy self two days ago.” Joonmyeon glances briefly at him. “I instantly knew that it has something to do with you. I visited him to his unit and I found him wasted. I hide his car key so he will not be able to go out if ever he attempted but his wise use his motorcycle and I assume he went to you.”

 

“B-but, he didn’t! And did he really went out? He’s drunk and it’s raining that time why would he even—“ Luhan momentarily stops talking. He suddenly remembered an odd sound outside their house. He wanted to check it but he can’t move because Baekhyun and Jongdae’s limbs hindered him from doing it. “So he’s sick because of me?” Luhan asked softly. He wants to cry his aching heart out. Why would Sehun do it? He’s been hurting him from the start. He’s not even worth it.

 

“I’m not telling you all of these to guilt trip you. I just wanted you to know that my cousin loves you very much. I haven’t seen him that happy for several years. Please give him a chance.” 

 


Joonmyeon left him alone on Sehun’s unit. He put down his bag on the couch in the living room. Joonmyeon told him that he already bought food for them and there is no need for Luhan to cook. He’ll just heat it up later and make sure that he will wake Sehun up for his medicines later. He opened the door to Sehun’s room and saw a lump on the bed. He tiptoed so Sehun will not wake up. Joonmyeon told him that Sehun is a light sleeper. He sits beside the bed and gets the almost dry washcloth on Sehun’s forehead then reapplies it. He put the thermometer on Sehun’s ear carefully to check his temperature. He waits for a moment until he hears a beep that’s his cue to check the reading. It is 38.2 degrees, still high for Luhan. He gets another washcloth and uses it to wipe Sehun’s arms.

 

“Why did you even do that? I was so angry at you but I don’t have a right because I am the one at fault.” Luhan mumbles.

 

Now that Sehun is sleeping he can freely observe his face. Luhan can’t help but to trace the scar across his right cheek. He wonders where Sehun had it. He traces Sehun’s thick eyebrows by his index finger down to his eyelids to his tall nose that Luhan envied. He ventured his way to Sehun’s well defined jaw. No wonder almost all of the girls, some are even males in their university are going crazy over Sehun. He has a perfect face proportion. So it was really a surprise to Luhan that Sehun even likes him. His eyes travelled to Sehun’s pink thin lips. It really looks so soft. He involuntarily touched his own lips. He’s not even aware that he is inching closer to Sehun. 

 

He held his breath when Sehun all of a sudden moved toward his side. He bites his bottom lip when he feels Sehun’s breath on his left cheek. If he will move another inch, his lips will surely touch Sehun’s. Luhan’s hand became clammy once again. He can’t breathe properly as his heart almost wanted to escape his chest.  He needs to get away from Sehun as soon as possible. He stood abruptly to get away but his plan failed when a warm hand encased his pulling him toward the bed.

 

“D-don’t leave me.”

 

Luhan’s heart almost broke upon hearing Sehun’s broken and painful voice.

 

“M-mom, don’t leave me.”

 

It feels as if someone squeezed Luhan’s heart so hard. Sehun is still longing for his mom. He suddenly wants to do everything just for Sehun to be fine. It’s his turn now to take care of this man. He made himself comfortable on Sehun’s bed. He placed Sehun’s head on his chest then began singing moonlight while threading his fingers on latter’s wet bangs. Sehun stay still against him, he smiled as he continued to sing. After a few minutes, he himself was succumbed by Hypnos. 

 

He didn’t witness Sehun smiling and repeatedly muttering, ‘my Luhan’ while sleeping.

 

Luhan sighed in satisfaction as he pulled closer his pillow. It is really comfortable and it makes him wanna lie all day on the bed. He nuzzled his face on his bulky pillow and took a sniff. It smells familiar but it is definitely not his pillow. His hands roam around the pillow with his eyes still closed. That’s when he heard a husky chuckle that whisked his sanity away for a moment.

 

“Sehun?!” Luhan instantly pulled his limbs off Sehun’s then placed his hand under Sehun’s chin. The man despite his dishevelled hair still looks like a model, just stared at Luhan in amusement. When Luhan saw this, the little deer hit Sehun on the chest.

 

“Are you insane? Do you know how worried I am when Joonmyeon told me what you did? You drove toward my house intoxicated, not to mention that it was heavily raining! What do you think I will feel if you got into an accident?!” Luhan says while flailing his arms dramatically. He didn’t able to restrain himself and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter