OPNM 3 🦌

Oppa! Please notice me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is an edited chapter.

 

Luhan can only hope that it is not who he thinks. But when that voice called him again, he knew that he was so doomed. 

 

“I missed you, baby sister.”


 
He doesn’t know whether he should be thankful or choke his elder sister who interrupts them. Luhan blinks furiously when Sehun suddenly lets go of his waist. He can still feel the burn where Sehun placed his hand earlier. 

 

“What are you doing here, noona? Don’t you have a work?” Jimin just hugs him and starts to pinch his poor cheeks.


"Well, Baekhyunnie and Jongdae-ah called me earlier and told me something interesting.” His sister says, smirking. “And I assume you are Sehun?" Jimin faced Sehun who’s wearing a straight face again. Luhan wonders why Sehun’s like this again. He is smiling with him earlier and now he looks pissed. He should smile always because he looks even better. 


 
"Yes, Luhan's husband." Sehun said coldly. Instead of hitting Sehun (as what Luhan expected for his sister) because of his rude behavior, she claps.
 


"I like him already for you baby sister! Possessive, handsome and a hot one. You really know what to choose! By the way I am Jimin, your sister in-law, Luhan's elder sister."
 


"I am your brother! Not your sister!"
 
"Oh, sure baby sister!"
 

 


His sister meeting Sehun is definitely not a good idea. 


 
She pulled them in a bubble tea nearby their school. She argued that Baekhyun already told her that they have a vacant time and Sehun, instead of going with his team to celebrate, he chose to accompany them. 

 

"What do you think you are doing noona?"
 
"What?" She asked innocently. She looks at her sister (brother) with those doe eyes, identical to her sibling, making her innocent. But Luhan knows better. His sister is anything but innocent.
 
“Fine, I’ve heard from some bird there that you have a boyfriend already. And the fact that it’s not the toasted ugly guy so even I’m busy I still went to your school just to see what they are talking about.”
 
“And that bird’s name is Byun Baekhyun or Kim Jongdae right?” Luhan frowns, “Or maybe both of them.” 


Luhan is not usually a brutal person but he is thinking ways on how to torture his so called bestfriends. “Jongin is not toasted and ugly noona! He’s tan and that makes him more appealing.”
 
“Are you serious, baby sister? If he is appealing to your dictionary, how about that husband of yours?” She says while pointing at Sehun who volunteered to get their order. 

 

“Sturdy chest, broad shouldered, well defined jaw, collarbones are sharp, strong and long legged that will make you want to climb in his lap.” Luhan gulped as his eyes travel all throughout Sehun. 

 

“And the moment I saw him, I knew that he has a huge package, baby sister. He will surely wreak you.” Jimin giggles when she saw her brother’s flaming face. 

 

“Oh my gosh, noona! Are you seriously fantasizing my husband?!” Irritation is evident on Luhan’s voice but his face are still beet red. His mind is clouded by his annoyance to his sister that he didn’t notice what he referred to Sehun. 

 

 

“So I am promoted again as your husband, then?” A teasing voice suddenly chimes in. 

 

Luhan should really filter his mouth now. How he wish the ground will open and swallow him. “It’s not what you think! I swear to m-my, uh, my rilakkuma plushies! Noona just keeps on teasing a-about, uh, about your package! Oh my gosh, no, I’m not talking about your package down there. And I am not imagining it, I swear to my plushies. Oh, gosh, I need to shut up now.”

 

This is the time that Luhan should run and bury himself but all he can do is to hide his face on the table and chants, ‘I should kill myself now. Kill me already.’ His very helpful (take note the sarcasm) elder sister howled in laughter as she slaps the table. 

 

A warm breath hovers to his ears. He already knew who it was based on the body heat he emitted. “How can you see my package if you will kill yourself?”

 

“Ya, Oh Sehun, stop teasing me!”

 

“Shouldn’t you call me, my husband? And don't worry, you can see 'it' soon.”

 

Luhan doesn’t know how much he can endure when people around him are like this, or more like, how much he can tolerate his stupidity (especially when he starts to talk) everytime Sehun’s near him. 

 

---

He closed his eyes, trying hard not to cry as his Professor reprimands him for not submitting his project on time. This is the first time it happened to him. He can admit to himself that he’s been distracted these past few days. A certain guy’s been running his mind lately and aside from that, he doesn’t know why but he’s been losing his will to do what he supposed to do. Is this normal for those who are about to graduate? He’s getting anxious and depressed and the gossips around him doesn’t help. 

 

He bows to his professor while apologizing and promised that he will submit it tomorrow. He is one of the top students in their block and even his professor can’t believe that he didn’t submitted his project. Well, as what he said earlier, he’s been distracted and depressed these past few days. He’s even back to avoiding Sehun and doesn’t replied to any of his messages. It seems the latter understood it and didn’t persisted. Well, he occasionally still sent messages to Luhan but more on encouraging him and reminding him to eat his meals on time.

 

He heard Baekhyun and Jongdae calling his name but he run away and hides in a bathroom stall. He is thankful that they didn’t follow him. The tears that he repressed earlier, fell like a typhoon. He’s been stressed and just wanted to stop. His laptop was being fixed at the moment, his project file was corrupted and he didn’t have a back-up. He still have a pending report tomorrow and an exam to major subject. He doesn’t know what to do anymore. It’s his last semester, yet he messed everything up. He can’t sleep properly and the pressure of his professors are not helping.  

 

He sobs loudly as he remembers how useless he is right now, crying inside the bathroom instead of doing his project. He wanted everything to end. He admits he is not that smart. He’s just studying diligently but he doesn’t have that drive now. All he wants to do is to sleep, maybe forever. When he heard footsteps inside the bathroom, he covered his mouth to stop his sobs. 

 

“Luhan?” A familiar deep voice laced with concern knocks on the door. “I know you’re in there. I will never leave unless you talk to me.”

 

“Leave me alone, Sehun.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter