OPNM 9 🦌

Oppa! Please notice me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan shifted on his seat, uneasiness reflected on his pretty face. Who wouldn’t be? Especially when a drop dead gorgeous man appeared out of nowhere, dazzling everyone of his appearance and now shamelessly playing on his fingers. How can he concentrate with what the resource speaker’s discussing when he kept on playing Luhan’s fingers, (specifically his ring finger)? Not to mention that everyone keep on stealing glances from them which makes him uncomfortable. Honestly, he has not recovered yet from Oh Sehun’s declaration last night and here he is. His eyes widen when he finally noticed that Sehun’s been watching him. He felt the warmth creeping on his cheeks especially when he saw the black haired man’s amuse smile. He cleared his throat then attempted to pull his hand but Sehun is reluctant not to let go. 

 

“M-my hand is sweaty.” Luhan mumbled.

 

“I don’t care.” To emphasize his point, Sehun intertwines their fingers and kisses Luhan’s backhand. 

 

Luhan averted his gaze because he can’t stand the intensity of Sehun’s eyes. His heartbeat doesn’t help and those spectators who stare at them in envy. Luhan can’t really blame them. It’s Oh Sehun we’re talking about here. His head jerked toward the direction of his friends when he heard a snapping sound. He caught Jongdae and Baekhyun with their phones raised.

 

“What are you two doing?”

 

“Ah, we are taking a video—“

 

“Video of the resource speaker! Did you see how fine he is?”

 

“Y-yeah, do you think he has a boyfriend already?” 

 

Luhan frowns at his friends’ strange behaviour. He shifts his attention to the speaker and proves that he’s indeed handsome but Sehun is still different calibre. Unconsciously, he finds himself staring at Sehun’s perfectly sculpted face (similar to that of greek gods), that thick eyebrows, straight nose that he envied, thin pink lips that looks so soft (Luhan definitely didn’t think of how soft it felt against his), the scar on his right cheek that is not really visible unless you squinted and the cute mole on his neck, just below his well defined jaw. His fingers are itching to touch it. He only realized what he’s been doing when the resource speaker suddenly raised his voice, making Luhan jump on his seat. He frantically grabs his pen and binder using his right hand (because Sehun doesn’t have a plan to let go his left hand), pretending to take down notes while silently praying that no one will notice the bright shade of red tinting his cheeks. He blinks rapidly, ignoring the familiar prickling sensation of someone staring at him. 

 

“I really doubt it. With that face and physique? There is no way he is still single. Have you seen how fine his is?” Baekhyun gushes like a teenage girl.

 

Luhan’s eyes wander involuntarily on the speaker’s rear. It was not really intended because he’s purposely distracting himself from spending his entire morning watching the finest specimen he ever seen (aside from Jongin). But someone is definitely not amused of what he is doing. Baekhyun and Jongdae are now talking about the speaker’s biceps and how his body looks like underneath the button shirt he wears. But in Luhan’s case, he is imagining Sehun’s instead. He has already seen Sehun shirtless when Luhan slept on that private room and when Sehun got sick. He really has broad shoulders that makes him want to climb it and not to mention his well defined pectorals and six pack abs. It makes him feel things even the way Sehun’s Adam’s apple simply bobs up and down. Eyes wide in mortification, he slaps his red cheeks to remove those dirty thoughts. Really, it was Baekhyun and Jongdae’s fault, not his. Besides, it seems like, it is the effect of his lack of sleep. He felt a tug on his left hand and saw Sehun’s unimpressed face.

 

“Why are you blushing?” Sehun asked suspiciously. His face turned sour as he shifted his gaze from Luhan to the speaker. 

 

“I am not.” Luhan avoided Sehun’s intense gaze by staring at the speaker. But it didn’t took a minute because Sehun held his nape not allowing him to stare at anyone but him. 

 

“I think you forgot what I have told you yesterday, wife.”

 

“W-what?” Luhan can’t help but to get even more nervous because of Sehun’s piercing gaze. What is he talking about? Honestly, Luhan can’t comprehend what Sehun’s been saying, not when his perfectly sculpted face is in close proximity with him. 

 

“Why do you find those ominous beings, attractive?” He asked in a straight face. 

 

“O-ominous?” Luhan blinked at Sehun. “Who are you talking about?”

 

“That poor excuse of a resource speaker! Why did father even let that man discussed when he is terrible in doing it?” He said in a gritted teeth. “Wang Jackson, Kim Jongin, Jeon Jungkook and now this man?!”

 

Luhan can only gape at Sehun’s outburst. He stole a glance on the man that Baekhyun and Jongdae were ogling earlier. He doesn’t even know who Jackson Wang is. 

 

“Stop staring at him! I should be the only one appealing to your eyes. Didn’t I told you yesterday? You are only mine. You are my wife, my husband. If I have known this would happen, I should’ve proceeded to my plan of calling my godfather to officiate our wedding yesterday.” Sehun grumbled. 

 

Luhan almost choked on his own spit. Did he heard it right? 

 

Sehun doesn’t wait for Luhan’s response and he initiated to place the pretty doe’s head on the crook of his neck. “I know you are sleepy. You can sleep in my shoulder,” he rasped. “I prefer you to sleep in my shoulder than to let you watch that man. I can give you a summary later or a documentary of what he’s discussing. He is horrible in doing it anyway.”

 

Sehun was right. The talk is making him sleepy and Sehun’s warmth and scent is not helping. It didn’t took 5 minutes to make him sleep. The last thing he remembered was weird snapping sound before he got succumbed by Hypnos. 

 

 

“Wife, wake up.”

 

Feather like touch brushes against his cheeks which disturbs his peaceful nap. He removes the unpleasant thing and continues to snuggle his pillow. He sniffs on his warm and comfortable pillow then purrs in delight. After a few seconds, he feels something warm hovering on his forehead, travelling down his cheeks. 

 

“As much as I love this position, you need to eat, wife.”

 

Luhan who's still drowsy, instantly detached himself from his pillow (or so he thought) when he recognized the voice. He rubs his eyes in attempt to remove his sleepiness. Still disoriented on his surroundings, he failed to realize that he was still sitting on Sehun’s lap. Baekhyun and Jongdae of course, seize the opportunity to take more photos. 

 

“Where are we?” Luhan blinks slowly as he roams his eyes around. He covers his mouth as he lets out a cute yawn.

 

“We are still in the conference room, wife.”

 

“Huh? Why are we he—ah, there was seminar. What are you two doing?” Luhan asks his two bestfriends who are in strange positions, (Jongdae crouching on the ground while Baekhyun is standing on the chair). The only identical on their position are their phones hovering towards him. Wait, what?

 

“Are you filming us?!” 

 

The two immediately deny his accusations. He hears a chuckle behind him, a hard chest vibrating against his back. Luhan stood instantly as he wails internally upon realizing that he made Sehun his pillow once again and he even sat on his lap. Who knows what happened during his short nap and how on earth did he climbed on Sehun’s lap? This is so embarrassing.

 

“Come on, I don’t want my wife to get starved.” Sehun said, a lazy smirk dancing on his lips. 

 

Luhan can’t help but to melt. He didn’t even have time to reprimand his friends because Sehun already got his bag and laced their hands.

 

“We will go out this afternoon, wife. You need to eat so you will have enough energy for our activities later.” He even winked at Luhan and kissed the stupified deer’s hand. Looking at how tight Sehun holds his hand Luhan doubts if he could survive fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter