OPNM 10 🐣

Oppa! Please notice me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Luhan found himself in an unrecognizable place yet there is a sense familiarity on it. He’s currently seated on a swing and there is a person pushing the swing so it will move. Luhan uncontrollably let out a giggle.

 

“You are really amazing when it comes to this! Higher!”

 

The person behind him instantly complied on his command. Luhan waited for the person to complain or talk but all he got is comforting silence. 

 

“Aren’t you too old for this, your majesty?” The guy finally responded. He really sounds familiar but Luhan can’t put his finger on it. It’s as if there is something hindering him from recognizing the guy. 

 

“I am only 15 and even I reach my 50’s I would still want to ride in a swing, my little servant. I really wish though that I could go to amusement park but Baba and Mama are too busy.” He unconsciously let out a pout. Luhan can’t really blame his parents. Afterall, it was his fault. He didn’t noticed that the motion of the swing purposely stopped by his companion.

 

“H-hey, stop being side. How about I will go with you?” Luhan stares at the guy in front of him. Despite of sitting, he can estimate that the guy is a few inches taller than him. He tried to discern the guy’s features but he can’t make it.

 

“Admit it! You love me right? You’re just pretending to be cold.” Luhan teased the guy, diminishing the depressing mood he had earlier.

 

The guy only splutters and attempted to leave him but Luhan is quick to stand and holds the guy’s hand.

 

“Anyway, I’m going to bake you some goods.” He singsongs. “I knew you secretly love my cupcakes.”He continued while wiggling his brows.

 

“No, I am not. I am merely being polite because you will surely cry if I turn it down.” He said in monotonous tone.

 

Luhan can’t understand well what is happening but the one who is possessing him seems amuse instead of being offended, like he is used to this type of behaviour of a guy.

 

“Keep telling it to yourself.” Luhan singsongs then he raises his hand to run it on the guy’s dark locks. He has to crane his neck to get a better look but the guy’s features is still blurry to him.

 

“I think a mullet hair is suitable for you. Have you seen Jiyong’s hair? It looks wonderful on him.”

 

The guy only scoffed but he didn’t attempt to remove Luhan’s hand on his hair. “Don’t compare me to him. I am way more handsome than him whatever my hair style is.”

 

“Yeah sure, coming from the mighty Wu so conceited Shixun.”

 

 

“Wife, wake up.” A hand gently shakes him and the first thing he sees is Sehun’s worried yet handsome face.

 

“You were whimpering. Are you having a nightmare?”

 

Luhan who is still disoriented, scans his surroundings and realizes that he is in the library. Right, he’s in the library with Baekhyun and Jongdae to do their concept paper but he didn’t remembered ever contacting Sehun. Where are his friends?

 

“They’re looking for other references.” Sehun answered his nonverbal question. “Are you alright? You were muttering my name while you were sleeping.” He asked while caressing Luhan’s hand.

 

Luhan was surprised on Sehun’s statement. “B-but how?” He tried to remember what he dreamed but all he can recollect is him riding in a swing. “I honestly cannot remember my dream though I can recall some details such as me riding in a swing and… and someone pushing it to move. I’m not sure anymore because it was totally garbled.”

 

There are suddenly emotions poured on Sehun’s dark irises that Luhan can’t quite decipher. “When did you started to dream about this?”

 

Luhan didn’t expected that it will caught Sehun’s interest. It was just one of his normal harmless dreams. “I-I’m not sure. Usually I can’t remember my dreams when I wake up. If I can remember about it, they were too vague.”

 

Sehun looks like he wants to ask more but refrains himself. “It’s fine. I will never get tired waiting for you.”

 

Before the beautiful doe can ask what he meant, he was already caught offguard by Sehun’s sudden kiss on his nose.

 

“I told you, we shouldn’t have returned here.” A whisper (not really because it’s too loud to be considered as a whisper) broke the current atmosphere courtesy of Byun Baekhyun.

 

“If you only knew how to zip your mouth shut, Baek, we could have filmed it.”

 

“I think it is wiser to just shut our mouths,” says Chanyeol.

 

Luhan avoided everyone’s scrutinizing stare and pretended to find something on his notes. He looks so stupid for sure with his cheeks flaming.

 

“What are you doing dear Lulu?” Baekhyun asked in an amuse tone.

 

“I-I’ll continue our concept paper.” His doe eyes are restless as he scans over the papers in front of him. This is so embarrassing. Not only that he was caught sleeping while in the middle of making their paper (who knows if he’s drooling earlier) but his friends also caught him once again in compromising position with Sehun in public.

 

“There is no need for that, little deer. We are actually done with the help of your boyfriend— ah, no… your husband rather.”

 

“And after he helped us, he just spent the entire time watching you sleeping, how romantic!”

 

“Babe, I am more romantic than Sehun. Why aren’t you ecstatic like that to me?”

 

“Of course you are, you dumbhead giant. But Sehun gave me newly released eyeliners of my favourite brand. I need to support him.” Baekhyun whispered the last two sentence to Chanyeol but Luhan managed to hear it. He opens his mouth to reprimand Baekhyun but Jongdae beats him to it.

 

“Very romantic,” says Jongdae sarcastically. “Am I the fifth wheel now? I should have invited Minseok over so I don’t have to suffer from watching Sehun turning into a lovesick puppy.”

 

Sehun glares at Jongdae. “Fine, it was really romantic because Sehun doesn’t act like a stalker anymore.”

 

“What stalker?” Luhan piped up. He’s now alternately staring at Jongdae and Sehun. Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are holding their laugh at the scene.

 

“Run now, Kim Jongdae.”

 

“I think that’s my cue to run. See you later, little deer and Baekhyun!” Before he runs, he managed to snag a kiss on Luhan’s cheek which aggravates Sehun even more.

 

“I’m going to kill you, Kim Jongdae!”

 

What was that? Luhan asked to himself, as usual his mind is still buffering.

 

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter