Interlude: The one who owns the beauty🐣🦌

Oppa! Please notice me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun doesn't like to share his things.

 

 

All of his properties, ranging from small objects to vital things were marked by his name, OSH. It is probably rooted to the fact that he got used on having everything he wanted, being the only child and sole heir of Oh Chihyung. His father indulged him with luxuries and taught him not to let anyone take his possession. This behaviour gained heavy disapproval from his own mother. He always got involved in trouble when he was in elementary due to the reason of his classmates touching and stealing his things. And it is not even surprising to know that his attitude goes overboard sometimes.

 

Once he sets his sight on something, he ought to keep it and mark it as his. But this behavior doesn’t limit only on inanimate objects. He once took an interest to an animal, a gold fish to be exact. His mother bought it for him so everyone can expect that only he and his mother can feed his pet. But everything changes when his mother, the sun that shines through their family left him. That’s when he lost interest on anything.

 

 

Not until he met Xi Luhan.

 

Sehun remembered how the voices tuned out in the background. Surroundings came to a blur, for all he can hear is his own heart thumping insanely and vigorously against his left chest while watching the autumn leaves falling, wind ruffling the delicate cherub’s honey blond hair. His sweet voice penetrates the thick wall of ice that he built. Unbeknownst to the subject, engraving himself on the depths of Sehun’s heart and there is no other way to escape.

 

Just like how his life turned completely dark when his sun vanished that’s how quick it also revived when he saw Luhan’s eyes sparkling like a countless stars, a moonlight shining through the darkness as he sings his heart out on that stage.

 

No one can make Oh Sehun mad in love, only Luhan. The pretty doe is enough to make Sehun go insane with the thoughts of the former. Luhan is the air he breathe, his beacon of light, his home, his world and he ought to keep him forever with him.

 

But Luhan isn’t only capable of making him go insane in love, he can also make him crazily jealous and shamefully insecure. For a person who grew with too much love and luxurious things, being insecure and jealous are foreign emotions for him. But if he could beat the crap out of his classmates when they dare to touch his possessions, Luhan is another story because he could do more than that if necessary. Luhan is his afterall…

 

 

"I like Luhan and you don't have the right to stop me, Oh Sehun." Jeon Jungkook, one of the hundreds of vile s who got captivated by his beloved Luhan’s charms.

 

“But I can.” Sehun replied, dark eyes emanating unadulterated jealousy and anger. He snatched the parchment on Jungkook’s hand then shredded it slowly to pieces. He just burned bunch of useless letters and gifts coming from his beloved’s locker but it seemed like he forgot another trash. He smirked ruthlessly as he watched the crestfallen expression of this er. Just because he is the new neighbour of his love doesn’t mean that he has a chance already to make a move on him.

 

"Don't you ing dare approach, Luhan.”

 

“Why are you doing this? The last time I knew, Luhan is single. Besides I just saw him staring at your bestfriend, not you.” The er even has the nerve to tauntingly smirk at him.

 

Before Sehun could control himself, his hands automatically gripped Jungkook’s collar, then gave him jaw breaking punch. His chest is raging in intense fury and jealousy at the thought of Luhan staring at Jongin, not him. He stares at Jongin with his twinkling eyes, the same eyes that shines in delight whenever Luhan saw him seven years ago. It always ing riles him up that he can’t touch his moonlight, his life. And it kills him everyday watching Luhan slowly falling for other man but he can’t do anything because he might hurt him even more. He’s trying to tiptoe around his beloved, careful not to pounce at him because he might get overwhelmed from the intensity of his affection for him.

 

“He is my boyfriend.” Sehun said in a gritted teeth. He throws another hard punch on Jungkook’s eye, ensuring that it will turn purple. “And he belongs to me.”

 

Yes, Luhan is his and no one else. He is the one who got the first taste of his lips. The one who comforted him when he’s still grieving for the death of his brother. The one who held his hands tightly whenever he needed a strength. Not Jongin’s, not Jiyong’s, not Zitao’s and not that Weilong. Luhan is his and the moment the doe will give him a signal, he will ing claim him. Luhan is his since the day he saw him singing, looking so ethereal. And he’s officially been Sehun’s since he offered his hand for him to hold that fateful day.

 

Sehun lets Jungkook’s collar go. The poor kid lies on the cold floor whimpering but Sehun ruthlessly kicked him on the stomach. He lets out a painful moan but there are no trace, not even an ounce of remorse on Oh Sehun’s handsome yet cruel face. “Stop poking your unwanted nose on someone’s business, Mr. Jeon.” The domineering man said in a callous tone. He pressed his foot harder on Jungkook’s injured ribs while he slided his still tense fists on his pocket. “Or I might totally forgot that my money’s the one helping your company from bankruptcy.”

 

 

This is what he always do. Cleaning Luhan’s locker, burning all of the anonymous gifts and letters and threatening everyone who still have the guts to confess despite of all the warnings he sent to them. He cracked his neck to release the tension that accumulated on his muscle neck. He left the kid lying on the floor while frightened students immediately scrambled out of his way. He tugged the first two buttons of his dress shirt open as he strutted his way on the cafeteria. He knows Luhan’s already in there. He perfectly memorized his routine for almost four years. He his lips then brushed his mullet hair using his fingers when he caught a tuft of bubblegum pink hair on amidst of the crowd.

 

His lips automatically curved into a smile when he heard his melodious laugh. His previous disposition instantly vanished into thin air. Luhan is his medicine, the only one who can calm him aside from his own mother. His long and thick eyelashes flutters against his soft cheeks while his cute button nose twitches adorably as he listens to whatever Byun Baekhyun’s talking about. Luhan never fails making Sehun fall for him over and over.

 

The things he could do for his beloved, to the point that he could use his influence to manipulate everything just to get him to his favor. Sehun is just a man who loves Luhan too much.

 

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

 

 “—there is no need for you to attend the Students' Congress Mr. Xi."

 

What? He blinked rapidly to check whether what he heard is right. He forced himself to join this despite of being uncomfortable because there will be additional points to his grade and now he’s not going to go anymore? He doesn’t know whether to feel sense of relief or frustrated.

 

"B-but why Mrs. Go? I thought it's already settled that Leo and I are going to Jeju this saturday?" Luhan stares at the teacher intently but the teacher averted her eyes as though she's hiding something.

 

"I'm really sorry Mr. Xi for inconvenience. But I'm just following an order." She said.

 

An order?

 

Luhan just smiled at the teacher then bowed. He didn’t bother to ask further questions or coerce her to let him join. He really didn’t have the right to question the authority because he’s just a mere scholar. Besides, this always happens. He should be immune to this. Everytime he's participating a program or joining any activity, it always ends up ruin or there is a change in plan. It seems like, clumsiness is not his only twin but bad luck as well.

 

“So I guess I’ll be going alone then?” Leo said in an awkward tone after they went out of the faculty office.

 

“Yeah, I hope you will enjoy your mini vacation. Buy me some souvenirs?” Luhan said cheekily. He and Leo became closer because he is also a scholar just like Luhan.

 

“It will be more enjoyable if you are there…” He murmured which Luhan didn’t hear clearly.

 

“What?”

 

“I said, Minseok my bestfriend is already demanding me to buy a souvenir for him. I think I can buy you as well then.”

 

They are too occupied on their own world to see a certain raven haired male throwing daggers at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter