OPNM 13 🦌

Oppa! Please notice me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throbbing pain wracks his head and all Luhan could do is to moan. He buried his face on his pillow, eyes tightly close as though it will diminish the ache. His fingers slithered on the warm surface then he took a deep inhale. Why his head hurts so badly? His memory is still all over the place and he can’t stitch all of them together. He tighten the grip of his legs around the extra pillow he always use for hugging. All of a sudden he heard a guttural groan beside him. Did Kyungsoo slept beside him? There are couple of times that his cousin sleeps beside him especially on those occasions that there is a thunder. Did it rain last night? His subconsciously asked. Why his pillow feels hard under his touch? And this is not how his pillow smells like. It was too late for Luhan to realize that the guttural sound came directly on the ‘pillow’ he is using.

 

Luhan froze when a hand pulled him even closer towards the scorching like magma body. He’s just dreaming, isn’t he? He must be. The little doe opened one of his eyelids and the first thing he saw is the well sculpted jaw owned by no other than Oh Sehun. He is almost lying on the top of Sehun, his hand on the raven haired’s muscled abdomen, head on chiseled chest, and legs wrapped tightly around Sehun’s hips. And what is that thing bulging near his inner thigh? He is still quite disoriented to realize what it is. His eyes widen after a few minutes in realization. Tell him he’s not almost lying above Sehun. Tell him or else he will really bury himself alive.

 

No, he’s definitely not dreaming. Suddenly, memories of what happened last night came rushing in a speed of light. He was invited to Chanyeol’s birthday party. He remembered taking a sip of flavored drink. Kyungsoo hauling his toward the loo. Jongin eventually found him outside while waiting for his cousin. Sehun pulling him away from Jongin and… and… oh my god. He instantly removed himself on top of Sehun. But of course due to excessive drinking of alcohol last night (not really, Luhan’s just have a low alcohol tolerance) his bearing is still not good. He found himself back to Sehun’s chest like a boomerang, arm owned by the raven haired still encasing his waist which deemed it impossible for him to escape.

 

“Where are you going?” Sehun asked in a husky voice, lips now roaming slowly on Luhan’s forehead, trailing down his cheeks and his swan like neck.

 

Luhan’s plump cheeks turned beet red, eyes wide open and trembling at the ministrations. “I-I… uhm…” He wants to go home now. That’s what he wanted to say but his tongue is too stiff to talk. His parents will surely kill him for not going home last night. He can’t even remember what happened after that incident. Where is his cousin? Kyungsoo will never let him sleep on Sehun’s place. His cousin’s too overprotective. His train of thoughts halted and gasped when Sehun grazed his teeth and tongue on a particular sensitive spot on his neck. He tighten his grip on Sehun’s muscled abdomen.

 

“You smell so good, wife.” Sehun rasped.

 

The doe shuts his eyes tightly. He knows he will regret his actions later but he still tilted his neck to give Sehun more access. Even how much he denies it, he loves the feeling and sensation of Sehun touching and kissing him. The raven haired maneuvered their position, placing Luhan underneath the former. His back muscles and biceps flexing right in front of the doe’s not so innocent eyes. Sehun cupped the little doe’s jaw then tilted his head, pressing his lips against the latter. Luhan is quick to push Sehun off him. He can’t do that, not when he hasn’t brushed his teeth yet. But Sehun is too persistent to taste the thing that he craved the most.

 

There goes the fluttering feeling on his chest again. The strongest yet delicate muscle on his left chest pounded vigorously as Sehun’s soft lips moved against his, his bottom lip then it softly. If last night, he’s drunk in alcohol, now he realized that it is also possible to get drunk due to kisses. He felt Sehun’s hand wandering on his bare legs, squeezing a palmful of smooth and delicate skin. His other hand s its way on Luhan’s neck. Sehun’s tongue started to explore his mouth as though he’s seeking for a treasure inside his cavern. Luhan’s hands wound its way on Sehun’s sturdy neck voluntarily, slender and dainty fingers gripped the roots of the latter’s long, thick and dark as coal hair. It only gave Sehun more motivation to continue exploring Luhan’s intoxicating mouth. His tongue continued to delve further, almost devouring like a predator on its prey. The pretty doe answered any advances and Sehun only returned those tenfold as though he’s been waiting for this moment to happen, red muscle mapped every nooks and crevices hungrily.

 

Luhan whimpered on Sehun’s mouth when the latter suddenly moved his hips against his roughly. His large and callous palm gripped Luhan’s left leg. The pleasure and sensation are too much for the beauty. He only experience this with Sehun but he could tell that he’s too good when it comes to bed. Sometimes he wonders if Sehun already had experienced with other women or men. He can’t help but to feel the searing pain and undeniable anger pouring out of his chest. It grows in large quantity at a streak of lightning and he still can’t understand why he’s feeling that way. He felt some spit dribbling down his jaw. Sehun’s lips parted from his and followed the direction of the saliva. Then nibbled the unblemished skin from his jaw to his neck and down to his protruding collarbone.

 

“Who are you thinking of?” Sehun asked in a hoarse voice. His hand squeezed Luhan’s plump rear eliciting a high pitched moan from the crimson faced beauty. “I hope it’s me.”

 

The doe’s still panting and face incredibly red when Sehun pressed his forehead against his. All Luhan could do is to blink at Sehun, eyes still dazed. Larger fingers slip in between the spaces of Luhan’s small ones. Luhan momentarily froze, watching Sehun’s tousled locks that he held a while ago, lips swollen due to intense kissing and eyes still dark yet staring at him lovingly. Sunlight coming from the window illuminates Sehun’s chiseled features that almost blinded him. He can’t believe a handsome and greek god personified like Sehun likes him. What did Sehun saw in him? He’s just a wallflower Luhan who’s not even worth a glance. There are other girls and even boys who are more beautiful and perfectly match with Sehun so why him? Sehun suddenly smiled at him, his eyes turning into crescents making his breath hitch. Luhan realized why everyone in the university worships the ground that Sehun’s walking. He is too beautiful and he can’t help but to be selfish. He wants to be the only one who could see this stunning smile.

 

“I am only yours, wife. I am your husband right? No one could steal me away from you.” Sehun said cheekily.

 

Luhan’s eyes widen just a fraction. How did he knew what he’s thinking?

 

Sehun wound his arm around Luhan’s waist. “I knew you more than you ever know, wife.”

 

“I am not thinking about that.” Luhan denied in attempt to save his face. There’s a slight pout displayed on his cute yet pretty face. Sehun just kept on flashing teasing smile at him which infuriated the hell out of him. He pushed Sehun’s chest off him but it’s futile because he has his tight grip around him. His cheeks turned rosy once again when he realized that the raven haired’s bare chest displayed right before his eyes. He averted his gaze then tried to wiggle his way out but Sehun is very adamant not to let him go.

 

Sehun saw red tainting his beloved’s cheeks making him grin even wider. “You completely own me wife, even this body.” And to emphasize his point, he placed Luhan’s hands on his chiseled chest, intensifying the adorable blush on the doe’s cheeks.

 

“I-I told you, I’m not thinking about you.” Luhan spluttered then pulled his hand away from the scorching skin that almost burn his entire being. He can’t fathom how Sehun able to guess what he is thinking. Also, why is he born not resistant against Sehun’s charms? But honestly, is there a person resistant of this man’s charms?

 

“Really?” He whispered teasingly on his trembling lips. Luhan’s mind once again wiped blank. “Because I’ve been thinking about you 24/7 in 365 days.” He covered his lips in shallow kisses, purposely trying to lose his mind. Oh Sehun is a pro when it comes to this. “You didn’t know how much you drive me crazy. Do you remember what happened last night?”

 

Sehun’s lips parted from his. It already feels numb due to excessive kissing yet he still can’t get enough. Dark irises pierced through him as he touched his gaping lips. “Those piece of crap and scum wish to taste this.” Sehun said sensually while caressing his bottom lip.

 

Luhan gulped when he remembered what happened last night. He should have known that it was never a good idea to join that party. He will never ever drink any alcohol again. All he wanted to do is to dig his own grave and hide from Sehun’s eyes forever. He already did much embarrassment in this lifetime. But he thinks Sehun will never let him.

 

“They should be thankful that I haven’t beat them into pieces. Besides, they don’t stand a chance. You are exclusively mine, aren’t you my love?” His lips curved into confident smirk.

 

Wow, he didn’t expect that Sehun could be quite pompous. “A-are you serious?” Luhan could only blink at the man above him.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter