OPNM 5 🦌

Oppa! Please notice me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is an edited chapter.

 

Luhan doesn’t know why but there’s so much pain on his left chest by just looking at the guy in front of him. Sehun looks so vulnerable. So much different on what he perceive as Oh Sehun everyday. Who would hurt him like this? He suddenly has the urge to hit the one who hurt Sehun. He knows they’re not exactly close friends but he admits he grown to like him to even treat him as his friend.


"I'm just beside him, always but he still chose to look at someone else. Am I really not enough?"
 


Luhan suddenly wants to wrap his arms around Sehun to protect him from whoever attempts to hurt him. "I-I’m sorr—"
 


"No, don't be." He lets out a painful smile. "I chose to love him and I will never regret that I love him. Even if it hurts so much.”

 

With tears threatening to fall from his eyes, Luhan didn’t able to restrain himself. He pulls Sehun to sit on the infirmary bed then hugs him in attempt to comfort the latter. Luhan is really soft hearted. He easily cries such as this one. He can’t help it when Sehun’s voice and expression looks so broken. 

 

“I’m so sorry that you are hurting. I don’t know what happened but it’s your first love right?”

 

Luhan felt Sehun hugging him back. He adjusted himself until he almost sat on Sehun’s lap to prevent his swelling feet from accidentally bumping. He runs his fingers on Sehun’s medium length mullet hair. Even in this way he can comfort Sehun.

 

“Yes,” he says softly. 

 

His fingers froze on the tip of Sehun’s hair, near his nape. There is suddenly a lump on Luhan’s throat. “Is he really deserving of the pain you undergo right now?”

 

Sehun separated from their hug and held Luhan’s shoulders. There is something flickers on Sehun’s brown eyes as he stares at Luhan’s doe eyed ones. “Yes, because loving him feels so right. No matter how much pain he will inflict to me, I will never let him go.”

 

The tears that Luhan restrained earlier, cascade down his cheeks. Sehun looks so determined and sincerity drips on his voice despite of the pain he feels. He suddenly envied that guy on the picture frame. Sehun looks so shocked when he saw him crying. He holds his cheeks and wipes the tears that keep on falling.

 

“Why are you crying? Please stop crying. I really hate seeing you like this.” 

 

Luhan didn’t stop crying. Even how much he wants to stop, he can’t. Blame his heart who can’t endure moments like this. Sehun doesn’t deserve this. He deserve someone who can love him back. Behind his cold exterior that he always shows to everyone, there hides this broken yet compassionate and good-hearted Oh Sehun.

 

“Are you not really going to stop crying?”

 

When Luhan still didn’t stop, Sehun’s fingers find their way on Luhan’s sides and started to tickle him. The pink haired doe giggles though there are still tears that stubbornly clings on his long lashes and cheeks, Sehun’s ministration on his ticklish sides is enough to distract him.

 

“Noooo, Sehun-ah!” 

 

He was really shameful. He should be the one comforting Sehun yet here he is, trying to comfort and stop him from crying. He tried to catch Sehun’s hand to stop him from poking his waist but the latter’s stronger than him. His giggles and Sehun’s fond laugh are the only sounds that can be heard in the clinic. It was too late for them to realize their position. Luhan is lying on the bed while Sehun’s on top of him, pinning both of his hands. Both of them froze when they realize their proximity.

 

This is not the first time that Luhan is close to Sehun’s personal space but this is the first time that he saw the small scar on Sehun’s right cheek. Luhan wonders where he got it.

 

“You still look so breathtakingly beautiful.” Sehun said in awe. The ice prince touched the scar on his bottom lip that he acquired in a car accident when he was 15 years old. Luhan has a chance to push Sehun off him but he remained unmoved. 


 
His eyes automatically flutters close when he saw Sehun’s face leaning closer. His heart is pounding hard on his chest that he can barely breathe. Their lips barely touch but Luhan almost exploded because of the somersaults in his stomach. Is this still normal? He opened his drowsy eyes and saw Sehun’s eyes darken. He gulped slowly when Sehun’s biceps flexed as the latter maneuveured their position. Luhan suddenly remembered those novels that he read. But all those thoughts about the novels he read were thrown out because reality and experience are still better teacher. 

 

Sehun pressed his lips against his but unlike earlier, he started to move in a rhythm that only the two of them knew. He felt Sehun’s large hand on his and guides it to his neck. The ice prince bites his lower lip and darts his tongue inside his mouth, coaxing his to play with him. He accidentally let out a sound that he never imagined he can create. 

 

“You will be mine, by hook or by crook.” Sehun said in between their kisses but Luhan didn’t able to comprehend it especially when Sehun’s pleasurably shoving his tongue down his throat. 

 

“, we were not informed that you were filming ography here.”

 

“Oh my gosh, my baby sister is capable of making a baby now.”

 

“Pay up, Baek. I won!”

 

“Ugh, you two can’t really wait for another week? I should’ve known better that Sehun will not be able to resist my dear Luhannie’s sweet nectar.”

 

Luhan abruptly pushes Sehun off him when he hears his jie, Jongdae, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's voice. He’s catching his breath when saw the teasing smiles of his friends and his jie. He can’t still processed what just happened. When he accidentally glanced at Sehun’s dishevelled appearance that’s when he realized what just transpired.

 

“That was my first kiss.” Luhan said blankly. He watched as Sehun’s lips tugged into a small smirk. “My first kiss was already gone. It was gone.” 

 

The last thing he saw was Sehun’s panicked face as he succumbed to darkness.

 

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

 

Luhan fixed the non-prescription glasses that he wore and the beanie owned by Sehun. This is his attempt to conceal his appearance aka hiding from Oh Sehun. Wait, Sehun will recognize him easily if he wore his beanie but if he removed the beanie, isn’t it easier for him to locate because of the color of his hair? He pouted, it was too late for him to realize that. Well, his deer printed yellow scarf can still help right?

 

Luhan scans the gateway and even from a distance he already saw Sehun’s medium length mullet hair and tall stature. He bites his lower lip behind his scarf while thinking how he can pass the gate unnoticed by Sehun. He almost jump in glee when he saw a huge crowd of students but hissed when his still swollen foot ached.

 

He suppressed the pain he felt and run to the group of students. He was about to celebrate because he finally passed through the gates without the knowledge of Sehun when he accidentally tripped on his own feet. A pair of hand helped him to get up. He bites his bottom lip hard to restrain himself from crying. His threshold of pain is not that high so he tend to cry even if it is just a small wound. 

 

“Are you okay? It seems like you strained your foot. Wait, you are Luhan right?”

 

Luhan wiped the tears on his eyes to see clearly. “Minseok? Jongdae’s Minseok?”

 

Minseok’s baozi like cheeks flushed. “I am not his. I think I need to walk you to the infirmary. You can’t attend your class in that state.”

 

“Keep your ing hands off him.” 

 

Luhan was startled when he heard the voice that he doesn’t wish to hear right now. His disguise was now useless because Sehun still found him. But it wouldn’t hurt if he will still hide his face behind Minseok. Luhan was too ashamed to face him. 

 

“Hey, chill, Mr. Oh. I’m not even planning anything but to help him.”

 

Luhan peeked in through Minseok’s shoulder. He saw Sehun’s furrowed thick brows and a death glare directed to them. He slowly stepped away from Minseok because Sehun looks like seconds away from murdering them. Luhan bowed to thank Minseok for helping him. The guy only gave him understanding smile. When they were the only one left (because most of the students this time period has a class already), Sehun went closer to him to get his bag. Luhan stares at him with confuse expression. Why would he get his bag? Didn’t he have a class? But his questions were instantly answered when Sehun suddenly carried him in a bridal style making him squeal.

 

“How dare that scum to touch you that easily?! I was so careful around you and he will just touch you like that?!”

 

Luhan can only blink at Sehun as he kept on muttering curses. He looks like a ragged doll carried by hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter