OPNM 4 🐣

Oppa! Please notice me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is an edited chapter.

 

With only 3 hours of sleep, Luhan struggles to balance himself. He spent his time last night baking cupcakes for Sehun. He also reserved some for his (greedy) friends. It is not his first time baking but he wants it to be perfect. It’s as if he wants Sehun to be impressed to his skills, a suitable perfect wife for him. Luhan hit his left cheek at that thought. This is definitely the effect of his ruined routine and lack of sleep. He also woke up early to prepare for their lunchbox. Fortunately, his mother helped him in preparing it, though he sort of lied to her about who he prepared it for. It was also a blessing in disguise that his elder sister didn’t come home last night. He can’t really imagine what disaster will happen if Jimin jie will open .

 

Luhan pinched his ears to keep him awake while walking toward school. How he wish there will be a faculty meeting this morning in their department so he can sleep in the library. What came to his mind to ask Sehun for lunch yesterday? Right, he just saved him from losing his scholarship and being a consistent dean's list. Luhan scolded himself for thinking about that. He owed Sehun a lot for what he did yesterday so it was only right to do this. He just doesn’t know how he can face him without getting embarassed on what happened yesterday. Well, his mouth made it a habit to embarrass himself. Luhan wailed internally. He ought to stop thinking about it if he want to avoid another compromising situation on their lunch.

 

The pretty deer yawned, he badly wants to sleep. He clutched tightly at his winter coat and buried his mouth on the bambi printed scarf that wrapped around his neck. He was a little sensitive to cold so even if it’s still November, he wants to wrap himself to thick wool. When he was near the gate, his phone rings.He slides his right hand to his coat pocket while his left hand rubs the tears that formed on his eyes when he yawned.  Without looking at the caller, he answered it.

 

“Luhan dear, we don’t have a class this morning. There’s an emergency faculty meeting for the whole college.”

 

This temporarily snaps the sleepiness off him. He’s just thinking about it earlier! “Are you serious, Baek? I will seriously go home and sleep for the whole morning.”

 

“Yes, my dear. You can go home if you want, though I think you don’t need to do that. Anyway, I’ll be with my beloved boyfriend and Jongdae’s out to pester Minseok again. I’ll just send a message or call you, bye!”

 

Luhan’s not given a chance to ask on what Baekhyun meant because his so called bestfriend hang up. Well, he can go back home, sleep for two to three hours and go back here for lunch with Sehun. Should he send a message? His thumb hovers on Sehun’s number. Luhan shook his head. It would be unnecessary to send a message because he can still go back to school before lunch. It’s not as if he will ditch him. He just wanted to sleep badly. He turned his back to the gate with wobbling steps. But immediately stopped when he bumped on a post. Is it normal for a post to smell so good? He rubs his forehead while sniffing on a familiar scent. This is the type of scent that he wants to bathe himself to sleep. 

 

 

“As much as I am delighted to have you sniffing me, I would still prefer that my wife will get enough sleep.”

 

Luhan immediately separate himself from his comfortable haven when he recognized as voice. “Sehun?” He rubs his eyes because he probably just seeing things. When he opened his eyes, he still saw Sehun’s handsome face, long black hair that already reached his nape and a sunglasses perched on his head that prevent some of the hair from reaching his forehead and eyes. 

 

“Yes, wife?” Sehun asked amusedly. Luhan doesn’t know why he looks at him that way, a tinge of amusement and fondness. Luhan is not sure of the latter because his eyes keeps on drooping. 

 

“Why are you here? You have a class this morning.” Luhan mumbled. He knows Sehun’s schedule because he has the same class with Jongin which Luhan already memorized. 

 

“Hop in, wife.”

 

“What?” Luhan’s eyes widen when he saw Sehun crouching. “What are you doing there?” He asked dumbly. Sehun only raise his brows at him.

 

“You want to sleep right? I know a room where you can sleep comfortably so hop in now.” Luhan doesn’t know how Sehun knew about that or maybe he’s that obvious.

 

“I can just go home now. My house is a walking distance.”

 

“We have a lunch date later right? Or are you planning to ditch me, wife?”

 

“W-what? No! I will go back before lunch here.” Luhan whined, his bottom lip jutting out. His mind is still sleep induced so he didn’t realized that he just stomped his feet like a child having a tantrums. 

 

Sehun’s lips twitched which went unnoticed by Luhan. “Fine, hop in or I will carry you in bridal way?” 

 

Based on Sehun’s expression, he is serious so Luhan finally concede. Who knows what will happen if he kept on refusing him. He wrapped his arms around the latter’s thick neck, his legs were hooked by Sehun’s hands. He is in the middle of a crisis right now. He wants to hide himself because everyone is looking at them, especially to him. He knows he is just a wallflower that doesn’t deserve to have the attention of famous Ice Prince. At the same time, he wants to nuzzle his face to Sehun’s inviting neck because it looks comfortable. In the end, he chose to hide his flaming face on Sehun’s neck, ignoring the murmurs around them. He failed to see Sehun throwing daggers to everyone who looks at them, especially to Luhan. 

 

Luhan bury his nose to Sehun’s neck. It makes him sleepier. His eyes became heavier when Sehun hums a familiar tone. 

 

“Moonlight?” Luhan asked, his eyes close. Sehun hums his answer.

 

“Love is hard to reject, stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah. I stop myself from anxiously calling out for you. Afraid that the moonlight in my eyes, babe, will soak your wings. You who I can’t touch, who I can’t pull into my arms.”

 

Luhan smiled while listening to Sehun singing. This is his favorite song and also the song that his mother sang to him as a lullaby. Hypnos slowly pulled him into dark abyss and the last thing Luhan remembered was Sehun clutching his legs tighter. 

 

“I stop myself from anxiously calling out for you. Afraid that the moonlight in my eyes, babe, will soak your wings. It will wet your wings.”

 

When Sehun felt Luhan’s steady breath, he halts his step. He gazed at Luhan's face, the latter’s thick lashes flutters, his flushing cheeks pressed against Sehun’s neck and his pink hair that compliments the translucent skin. And Sehun still can’t believe that such ethereal being exists.

 

“That is the song that made me love you, Lu.”

 

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

 

Luhan woke up with a mouth watering smell that made his stomach growl. As much as he wants to stay the bed, his stomach also seeks attention. Well, another 10 minutes of sleep won’t hurt his stomach. With his eyes still closed, he reached for his pillow and cuddled it. He sniffs at his pillow. Did his mother washed his pillowcase? Why does it smell different? His hand travelled southward. When did his pillow became hard and bulky?

 

“Careful wife, you might accidentally touch something down there. I know you are not yet ready for that.”

 

Luhan shouted like a banshee. He found himself rolling down the bed and even bumped his forehead on the bedside table. He heard a frantic steps and in just a second, he felt pair of hand caressing the swell on his forehead. 

 

“, it has swollen. Sit here first. I’m going to get a cold compress.”

 

Luhan was about to say that there is no need but Sehun already went out of the room. Why didn’t he checked first if he is indeed in his room? Another day of humiliation for Luhan. He rubs his head as he roams his eyes around the room. This room is even bigger than his room. The room was painted in monochrome colors that was very suitable for a man like Sehun. There are several picture frames displayed on the bedside table. Some of the pictures, Luhan assumed was Sehun’s parents but there is a picture that caught his interest. It was already on Luhan’s nature to become curious on everything so he stood up and held the picture. It was a brunet boy facing backwards in what it seems like a stage? Based on the physique, the boy is about 13 or maybe younger. Is it Sehun? He squinted his eyes to see any resemblance with Sehun.

 

“Lu”

 

Luhan jumped on his feet and frantically put down the picture frame. “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry for snooping! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter