OPNM 12 🐣

Oppa! Please notice me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The aftermath of Sehun’s kisses and touch still embedded on Luhan’s senses. He can still feel his tongue digging into his mouth, etching his distinct yet pleasant taste on his palate, making sure that Luhan will crave for more. His nerve shuddering touches that send bolts of electricity all throughout his lithe frame, to the depths of his cells, breaking every fiber of his being to leave an imprint of his existence. He never experienced anything like this even with Jongin or is it probably because he got used with Sehun’s company?

 

Sehun’s deep and velvety voice snapped him out of his trance. “Luhan will ride with me,” says Sehun with an air of finality. His arm wrapped tightly around the pretty doe’s waist and doesn’t have any plan to let the deer go.

 

Luhan’s eyes widen and immediately seeks for help to his friends and cousin using his eyes. How could Sehun act as if they didn’t kissed in front of their friends? He almost wanted the ground to swallow him whole after what happened. And he’s afraid of what may happen on Sehun’s car.

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae stares at each other, eyes gleaming in mischief. “You will surely enjoy riding Sehun, my dear,” says Baekhyun in obvious mirth.

 

All of them snickered except Luhan and Kyungsoo who are still wondering what is funny. Also, Sehun who has a smug smirk on his face.

 

“Oh, that will be one hell of a ride, Luhannie. We should have taught you how to be flexible when riding someone in a car. Especially with Sehun’s size.” Jongdae blabbered.

 

The doe eyed beauty’s eyes wandered to Sehun’s red Ferrari car. What does Jongdae meant? “Why do I need to be flexible when I’m just going to ride Sehun?” Luhan asked in bewilderment.

 

For some unknown reasons, all of them laughed with the exception of Luhan and Kyungsoo.

 

“Come on, my moonlight. Don’t let them get into your head.” Sehun’s whispered, hot breath fanning on his left ear, leaving goosebumps all over his skin. He didn’t have time to ask another question because he was being pulled toward Sehun’s sleek car. The last thing he heard before they went off is Baekhyun’s voice telling Sehun to be gentle with Luhan.

 

 

Arriving at the rooftop lounge where Chanyeol’s party will be held, it was already jam-packed and Luhan can’t help but to feel conscious and uneasy. He mindlessly fixed his shirt as though there are invisible crease there or probably the crease due to intense kissing earlier. For years, he’s been encased by his parents in a cocoon, never letting him out for a party and sometimes, even in roadtrips and outings. He understood where they’re coming from because they once lost a son and they didn’t want it to happen again. He indulged their overprotectiveness and now that he’s attending a party like what usual college students are doing, he’s utterly befuddled.

 

The lounge was lit with dim blue lights. He roamed his eyes and he’s awed because he could see the spectacular view of the whole city shining from the lights in the dark. His mind got distracted for a bit by a dazzling scenery before him.

 

“Do you like it?”

 

Luhan nodded eagerly, a smile gracing his beautiful face. He’s too absorbed that he didn’t noticed the lovesick expression on Sehun’s face.

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun! Are you really going to trap Luhan here?” Chanyeol chimes, placing an arm around Sehun’s shoulders who in turn shots a death glare on the birthday boy.

 

Luhan suddenly remembered that he doesn’t even have a gift for Chanyeol. And honestly, he doesn’t know at first that it is his birthday party because Baekhyun sort of just kidnapped him and Kyungsoo out the safety confines of their home. “Happy Birthday, Chanyeol. I’m so sorry if I don’t have a gift.” Luhan said shyly. A lovely red hue displayed on his cheeks.

 

Chanyeol flashed a teasing smirk on Sehun. He removed his arm on Sehun’s shoulders for safety measures. “You can give me a hug as a gift, Lu.” He opened his arms just to rile Sehun up.

 

And as what Chanyeol expected, Sehun snapped at him. “Don’t you ing dare, Park.” He pushed Chanyeol and enveloped Luhan’s waist in a possessive grip.

 

Chanyeol lets out a boisterous laugh as he raises both of his hands in surrender. “Fine, take a chill pill will you?”

 

“Even it is your birthday, I won’t let it pass if you touch him.” Sehun said sharply. He didn’t wait for Chanyeol and pulled Luhan with him on the lounge with a bunch of different booze on the table. He made sure that Luhan’s lithe figure is engulfed by his large frame so no one can touch him, accidentally or purposely.

 

“Hey! It took both of you a long time to arrive. Don’t tell me you indeed do it with him in his car? I didn’t knew that you had it in you, Luhannie.” Jongdae said, smiling like a cheshire cat.

 

Alright, this is boggling Luhan’s mind already. What are they talking about? He’s almost sit on the space beside Jongin but Sehun is quick to pull him beside him, far from Jongin. Sehun’s large hand automatically crawled on his legs and settled there specifically on the part of his jeans where it is ripped. He can feel the warmth of his palm as he gripped his legs. He’s about to ask what Jongdae’s talking about when Baekhyun intercepted the conversation.

 

“Are you serious, Jongdae? It took a long time for Sehun to move his off and I even have to tell him about Luhan’s pla—“

 

“Byun Baekhyun” Sehun’s cold voice feels like they are all soak in a tub full of ice. Baekhyun smiled sheepishly then gestured to zip his mouth.

 

Luhan shivered at Sehun’s teeth chattering voice. Now he knew why Sehun has a reputation of being an ice prince though never once that he used that voice and attitude on Luhan. And he’s quite thankful that Sehun never treated him like that because he’s scary when he uses that voice. He pulled the hem of Sehun’s shirt in attempt to steal his attention.

 

Sehun’s attention instantly shifted to Luhan and he’s thankful that the raven haired’s expression soften. He badly wants to ask Baekhyun what he meant but based on Sehun’s expression earlier, he almost wanted to skin Baekhyun alive. He’ll just ask him after this. He saw in his peripheral vision, Jongdae muffling a laughter and Baekhyun glaring at the other.

 

Luhan’s attention snapped back to Sehun when the latter touched his cheeks gently. “Do you want something?” he asked in his deep timbre voice.

 

He shook his head as response. He noticed that every girl and man are looking at Sehun as though he is a fine piece of meat. Luhan frowned and he suddenly has the urge to poke their eyes out for looking at Sehun that way. It is too inappropriate and improper to look at someone in that manner.

 

“Stick to my side, wife. Don’t wander off for yourself or there will be a bloodshed tonight.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun! Stop throwing everyone a ing death glare. It’s been a long time since partied. Being a graduating student is such a !” Jongin hollered as he poured a dark liquor on Sehun’s shot glass. Luhan watches on the sidelines as Sehun adam’s apple bobs up and down, chugging the hard liquor. He didn’t drink any liquor since they arrived but why does it feels like he’s the one who’s drunk?

 

“Do you also want to drink, Lu?”

 

Luhan looks like a deer cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter