0O3.

The Terminal : The First Ride

August 5, 2010

 

Dear Diary,

       It's really a boring day today. It's Saturday, usually I don't have classes on Saturdays. I should be home watching the soccer match  on the TV or arguing with Seobaby who keeps on changing the channel to The Keroro Show. I should be helping Eomma with the chores while Appa is still at the office. I should be playing basketball with my cousin, Siwon, or have a bet with him on who gets more girls while were on the gym. The bottomline is, THIS SHOULD BE MY REST DAY! ><

       But this is not just an ordinary saturday, today is the finishing touches for our exhibit on monday and I am really honored that Prof. Jungsoo and Prof. Taeyeon gave me the chance to supervise the overall design. I am insisting on staying at home since the offer was not a must but Eomma and Seobaby wouldn't! Eomma said it will be an honor for her to see that the Exhibit was designed by his very own son, while Seobaby on the other hand, just kept on agreeing with Eomma. My guess is that she's actually doing that so that she will not have a rival on watching The Seororo, I mean, The Keroro Show. Kekeke~

      I should be going now! :D

 

Your Bestfriend,

Lee DongHae ^^

 

As he closed his diary, he looked at the calm, blue sky which was straing at him as well. His mind was ticked off by something that has been bugging him since yesterday, 'Ah, now where's that pretty girl?'. He scanned the whole terminal hoping that he will  have the chance to meet that pretty girl from yesterday. But to his dismay, no 'pretty girl' came.

Feeling an urge to try looking for her again, he looked for her for the secong time.

Then the tird time...

 

Fourth time...

 

Fifth...

 

Then like a magnet, he felt his eyes being darted to the entrance of the terminal, and there he saw a breath-taking view. 'Ah, there she is'. He smiled in relief as he watched her walk like a princess, guys looking at her in awe while the girls envy her, and masked with that cold look, a look that seemed to say, 'Stay away from me'. 'What an icy princes she is then'. From that time onwards, he decided to call her his Ice Princess. His Ice Princess.

 

She sat at the bench near him, maybe 15 steps away from him, and saw her dialling something on her phone. Being the nosy person he is, he stopped from moving and tried to listen as she talked to someone from the other line.

 

"Yah! You evil Kyu! You left me!" He heard her say. 'Such a scary ice princess'  He commented.

"Oh, yeah, yeah. Alright, it's my fault. I overslept." She said, earning a laugh from him. 'Overslept huh? A sleepy-head princess'

 

He then, noticed the people sitting near him look at him like he was a madman or something. "Mianhe" He politely said and bowed his head.

 

When the train came, he heard the dolphin squeal just like yesterday, and looked at the girl who was now covering her ears with her hands and pouting. 'If she is really a princess, she must be the weirdest of them all'  The girl stood up as soon as the train stopped and was already emptied. He took out his diary and added,

Diary, remember the dolphin-squealing girl from yesterday? I will now call her Ice Princess. She's really pretty though for a princes. Kekeke~

 

He stood up and entered the train looking his ice princess. 'Found her!'  She was helping an old woman sit and bowed to the old woman. She stayed there in front of the old woman, standing, like she was guarding the old woman.

 

As soon as the train stops, he saw her bowing to the old woman and waving and then stepped out of the train. Feeling an urge to follow her, he felt himself being dragged out of the train and following her as she climbed through the stairs until something hit his nerves, 'Oh crap, I  just stepped out at the wrong station'.

 

Watching the train now going away from the station he stopped by, he sighed and mumbled, "Aish Lee Donghae, what has gotten into you? Is she that beautiful that you felt yourself being pulled to her?" Stomping his feet and cursing himself, he decided to buy another ticket and wait for the next train as he added another passage to his diary,

Diary, I went out of the train only to realize that it was the wrong station. Silly me, I keep on following that Ice Princess, to the fact that she even insulted me and my profession yesterday! I'm being impossible diary, I know.

He was about to close his diary when he remembered something,

Next time diary, remind me not to look at the Ice Princess. And never call her MY Ice Princess because she will never be mine. i don't even know her name for God's sake!