0O11.

The Terminal : The First Ride

 

August 18, 2010
 
Dear Diary,
My stay here at the terminal was really quite of like heaven. I've been enjoying my stay here. Seohyun and Sooyeon was getting along very well, while Kyuhyun was not much of a friendly guy because he always stay on their tent while Sooyeon was always visting ours. I think Kyu senses that somethings developing between me and Sooyeon. I am really sad but happy, I don't know what to think. Kyuhyun and I's friendship or Sooyeon and I's development towards each other? Help me, Diary. T_______T
 
Your bestfriend,
Lee Donghae ^^
 
He looked at his sister and his princess chatting happily, and sighed. 'Kyuhyun's sensed it already, right?' He thought as he felt something walking to him.
"What is it, Donghae?" She asked at she stared at him.
He smiled at him and motioned for her to sit down next to him, "I'm just worried about something." He sighed.
She smiled and patted his back, "Don't worry. It will all be gone." She said.
He looked back at her smiling face, and felt all the worries go away. "Yeah, I think so. I wish. How I wish Sooyeon." He said as he felt her smile sooth him in an unexplainable way.
"It will."
He suddenly looked back at her, and asked, "Where's Seohyun?" He asked as he felt nervous that his sister went missing.
"She went to the bathroom." She answered and stood up. "Maybe we shoud go find her right?" She said as he took his hands making him stand from his seat.
He laughed at her childish acts, and held her hands tightly, not even daring to speak or look at her.
"I wonder where your little sister is?" She said as they came back from inside the girl's restroom, and shaking head, telling him that his sister's not there.
He smiled and rubbed his chin, "Hmmm. Maybe she's just out there. Let's look near your tent." He said as he looked back at her.
As they were approaching the tents from the other side of the terminal, he stopped, and looked back at her as they heard the announcement.
 
We are glad to announce that the storm is already out of the country. We are glad to tell you that you can go home tomorrow, and train will be ready for tomorrow. Thank you for obeying the government's strict rules considering your stay here in the terminal. I hope you enjoyed your stay. Thank you.
 
He looked back at her, and her very happy face. She jumped out in happiness just like the other passengers.
"Did you hear that? We can go home tomorrow!" She excalimed as she jumped happily and clapped at the good news.
He was happily watching her as he felt happiness inside him. Thank God, now his sister will not worry about hearing thunders at night, now his Eomma and Appa won't worry about them staying at the terminal. But then he felt sad, thinking that he will not have time with her again. Not like this. Not everyday.
He watched her looked back at him and ran to him hugging him in happiness. He hugged her back, thinking that, maybe, this will be their first and last hug. 'She did not even told me me she likes me anyway' He thought as he tried to fight back the tears that wanted to run through his face.
 
When she broke the hug, he looked at her face lovingly. And then out of nowhere in his mind, he did something unexpected. Something he thought he wouldn't until he told her how he feels.
 
Inside the terminal full of happy passengers. Passengers that were calling their loved ones telling them about the good news. Passengers who were jumping and hugging each other as they cry in happiness. Passengers who were happily chatting with their new-found friends.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He kissed her.