0O14

The Terminal : The First Ride

 

September 9, 2015
 
Dear Diary,
I'm glad to be back here! Everything's going on the way I planned my vacation. We just rode the train to Seoul. I will be covering the whole recital for Seohyun's first performance here in Korea. We'll be on Seoul in 15 minutes, I think. I am excited to watch her perform on our own country. Although it's just a practice. Kekeke~ Got to get going Diary!
 
Your bestfriend, 
Lee Donghae ^^
 
As he closed his diary, he heard the spazzes of Yoona regarding her favorite model named Jessica Jung.
"You should see her Seo! She's pretty and really kind! And you know what, I don't know why but she really looks familiar to me. Like I've seen her somewhere even before she debuted" Yoona said fastly that his sister looked amused at her talking loudly, making the other passengers look at them.
"Yoona, you shouldn't broadcast here how you love that Jessica Jung!" He whispered amusingly, making the younger pout.
A minute of silence. Then there she goes again.
"And you know what, we might see her on you tour here! News says that she's a fan of classical music! She even went to your Paris and Japan tour!" She gushed at his sister, making his sister eyes widen in shock.
"Really?" His sister asked. "It's sad, I don't even know what she looks like"
"She's really pretty. I'm telling you!" Yoona answered like a die-hard fan. "When she asks for your autograph, tell me okay? Oh please Seobaby!" Yoona said and held his sister's hands making his sister laugh.
He watched the two girls in amusement, and laughed at their childishness.
"You two. We're already here. Get ready."
 
 As soon as the train stopped, the three of them stood only to be welcomed by a swarm of people and lights coming from the flashes of cameras.
Being the nosy girl she is, Yoona who was beside his sister jumped to look at what the commotion is all about.
"We better get going Seo" He said as he tried to pulled his sister out of the crowd.
His sister, on the contrary, pulled him back as well telling him, "Oppa. We should wait for Yoona"
They looked back at Yoona who was still jumping in eagerness to look at what the people were talking about. As she jumped and jumped, she did not notice a man passing by and her feet landed on his feet making the stumble with each other.
"OUCH!"
They ran to Yoona helping her as she bowed at the guy.
"I'm so sorry" She said bowing repeatedly at the guy.
The guys stared at them coldly and then fixed his suit, "It's nothing. But next time, please do not embarrass yourself with your foolishness and childish acts."
He was about to defend Yoona when a familiar voice interrupted, "Dongwook, let's go! She's set for the ramp!" 
He was looking for the owner of the voice but he can't really see him with all the people passing by here and there. So he went back to Yoona, who was being comforted by his sister.
"Don't worry, Unnie. The guy doesn't mean it."
"But he said I was childish and----------"
She stopped talking as they heard a group of teenagers talking near them.
 
"JESSICA JUNG'S SET NEXT!"
"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEIR DOING A CLASS FASHION SHOW HERE AT THE TERMINAL FOR FREE!"
"OUR IDOL IS SET FOR THE RAMP, LET'S GO!"
 
The teenagers giggled in excitement as they. Looking back at the depressed Yoona, he saw a ,now, happy Yoona grinning at him.
"JESSICA JUNG'S HERE!" She shouted in happiness as she hugged Seohyun, and jumped again.
"Yoona, we should go. Seo's got practice for her tour. Remember?" He reminded her, making the doe-eyed girl pout in disappointment.
"But oppa, Jessica Jung is a fan of classical music. Right?" Seohyun interrupted. "I want to meet her" She looked at him like she was telling him that no one can stop her.
He sighed in surrender as he raised his hands, and nodded at his sister plead, "Okay. Let's go"
Yoona clapped in excitement, while Seohyun mouthed a "Thank you Oppa" to him.
Because of Yoona's tactics, they had three seats in the front row. 
He took out his camera taking pictures of the models walking when a person came out of the entrance for the models wearing a blonde hair, and a that same old familiar cold stare. He took a picture of her walking, and zoomed it so that he can take a picture of her in close shot, when it dawned him.
"THAT'S MY IDOL! THAT'S JESSICA JUNG!" Yoona shouted as she clapped hard.
He looked back at his sister who was now wearing that same expression he has.
"Oppa, she's not Jessica Jung. Right?" His sister said to her in shock.
He nodded in reesponse, and answered back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"That's Sooyeon. The Ice Princess"