0O19.

The Terminal : The First Ride

He found Yoona standing in front of him, and his sister standing beside her.

"You never told me oppa!" Yoona said with an accusing look. While his sister mouthed a "sorry".

 

But then, his eyes never lingered at this two girls but to the person who was standing behind them.

It was her.

The Ice Princess.

The one who called him ert.

The one who shrieks like a dolphin.

The one who slept while he was talking.

The main point on why he tried to sound happy at his diary.

The one whom he fell in love with.

 

And there she was, smiling at him with those longing eyes that he surely missed. And oh, how he craved for that sunshine smile.

"Donghae" She called him and then advanced to hug him tightly.

'Oh God. Oh God. Please let this be real' He thought as he felt his eyes go watery over her touch.

"I missed you." She said as she cried over his chest. "It was always you. Please believe Kyu"

They went standing  like that for how long only God Knows.

When they broke the hug, looking at each other longingly.

"Should I call you Sooyeon or Jessica?" He asked.

She laughed. "Jessica please. Please." She answered.

"Oh, why not Sooyeon?" He asked.

"Well..."

"Well?"

"It was Kyu who gave me that name. I mean, he was so selfish back then that he even gave you a wrong name" She answered hesitantly.

"Oh that evil guy." He said, slapping his forehead in happines.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too dolphin" 

"Yah! You fish!"  She punched his arm lightly, as they laughed in unison.

Then silence.

"I love you Jung Jessica" He said lovingly.

"I love you Lee Donghae" She said.

Then there on that same terminal. After 5 years of longing and waiting.

They kissed.

Just like when they were only 19. They felt the whole world stop. Until a high-pitched shout came from his sister, he knew it was her because of that gentle yet unique shout.

"YAH! YOU ERT!"

 

Sept. 13, 2012

 

Dear Diary,

I felt my whole world is now complete. She's with me now. Jung Jessica. Or maybe you know her as Sooyeon. No more lying to you Diary. Kekeke~ We'll get married soon. No more time to waste.

 

Your bestfriend,

Lee Donghae ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

The sound of the wind touching the trees was in harmony as the sound of the music orchestra started playing the wedding song. There was his sister, smiling at him, as she played the piano.

Beside him was Kyuhyun, the bestman, whom he became friends with again.

He looked at his mother who was crying in happiness, and his father nodding at him.

And then he heard the pastor's voice telling the guest to stand to witness the marching of the bride.

The guest stood up looking at the end of the isle.

And then there she was, under those veils wearing her sunshine smile with teary eyes, her blonde hair radiated as she was at the isle, the sun shining in happiness.

The birds singing to the wedding song.

And when they arrived near them in front of the guest, she hugged his father and kissed him.

"You are now my daughter's guardian angel" Her father reminded him.

He bowed. And took his lovely bride's hand.

They looked at Kyuhyun who was smiling as he took his seat beside his sister.

He murmured unto her, "This is it Jess. Our forever. I love you."

She smiled. "You are my forever. I love you Donghae"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unbeknownst to the two, the two closest person to them who was sitting in front beside each other were having their own conversation. By feet?

As Seohyun kicked the ert guy beside her.

Kyuhyun smirked and muttered, "Tell me. What's your name?"

She gasped in anger, "You really don't remember me?!"

Kyuhyun shook his head lightly, careful not to divert attention to them, "Of course. I haven't seen someone as beautiful as you are"

"Tsk. This punk!" She muttered. 'Am I ugly back then?' She wondered.

"And how are you related to Donghae?" He asked in curiosity.

"Forget it!" She answered. 'Forget what happened at the terminal'