0O18.

The Terminal : The First Ride

Running as if he was running for another chance at life.

He stood there at the gates of the Terminal, passed by hundreds of passengers, taking the chance to breath and make himself look as presentable as he wants her to be impressed.

Yet, at the back of his mind he knows that his chance of seeing her in this shabby terminal was one in a million but he doesn't know why he's heart was beating uncontrollably that he felt like it was about to burst.

He stepped in, his mind signalling his eyes to scan the terminal immediately.

He walked. Until he was there, on their favorite seat.

He looked at the people walking in and out of the Terminal. Hoping that someone in disguise would walk over him wearing that sunshine smile he was longing for year. Okay, he's ready to admit it. 'It's always been her' He thought, as he reminisced the long and painful years that he was there waiting for her just like it was that easy to find her. 

He waited.

And waited.

Until several hours passed.

He waited for 3 hours telling himself that after 3 hours and she still doesn't show up, he'll go back to their house.

Just like when the terminal got stucked and he ended up meeting the guy who would introduce him to his only love.

3 hours passed and he's still there sitting in nothingness.

He was about to stand when he decided to let another 3 hours pass.

Just like the first, no sign of Sooyeon coming or greeting him. Or kissing him? 'Hah! You wish Lee Donghae! You wish.'

In the end, he found himself waking up, and realizing that not only three hours passed, but almost 5 hours.

'I overslept' He thought, and remembered that time when he was stalking her, and she was talking to someone, probably Kyuhyun, and telling that person that she overslept.

He laughed at himself, for sounding like a lovesick teenager, and for looking like an idiot waiting for someone who wouldn't actually come back at this same terminal where he found her.

Drowning in disappointment and broken heart, he took pictures of the train and the now deserted Terminal, he then concluded that it might be getting too late, and his sister's very worried by now.

He decided to stand up and walk. Then stops for awhile, feeling the silence of the Terminal, then waiting for a sound of footsteps, hoping it was Sooyeon.

He heard the train comes and he still continues walking, thinking that it's impossible for a model to travel at this time of the night.

"Lee Donghae!"

He looked back at the owner of that high-pitched voice, and felt the whole world stop just like whe he was only 19.