0O17.

The Terminal : The First Ride

 

He raced down to the living room, and was greeted by a clapping Yoona.
"It's Jessica, oppa!" She said and then pulled him to the couch with Seohyun trailing behind him.
 
"So Jessica, how was your stay in America?" The MC asked.
"It's very nice, but then it's nothing compared to my life here in Korea. With all my friends around, I'm really happy" She answered, giving her "sunshine smiles" to the viewers.
"Friends? So does that mean that you don't have anyone special as of now?"
She shook her head, making the audience gasp as well as her greatest fangirl who was sitting beside him. "I have someone I've been waiting for since I was 19. Can I tell a story here?" She asked.
The MC nodded, and encouraged her to continue.
She then smiled, and talked. "When I was 19, I was trapped on the Terminal in a certain province. It was because of a storm. That's where I met this fish-eyed guy whom I fell in love with. But after that, we never saw each other again. Although I think this sounds pathetic, I'm still waiting for him. It was always him. He knew me as Sooyeon, not as Jessica."
 
He looked back at Seohyun who was already crying. 
"Oppa" She said, then she hugged him.
He stood there crying as Yoona watched her idol in awe.
"Go." His sister said. "Get her oppa. She might still be waiting there"
Without even thinking, he went back to his room to take his camera and his coat as well as some money. He went out of the room to see a cheering Seohyun give her a goodluck hug.
'Wait for me Ice Princess. Please wait.'
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
Here comes the eeeend :D
I am super excited about The Hunger Games movie installment :))) <3